Chapter Fifteen

Fifteen-

Banging your teacher is not as sexy as it seems.

I'm just kidding. It's totally hot and mysterious. Sometimes after class I like to bend her over her desk and take her nice and deep. It's weird because it's not something I would normally do, but damn does it feel good.

Fall break comes and goes, Mom, Dad, Christian, and Chelsea all visit. Mila goes to New Jersey to see some relatives, but we text nonstop. Okay, sext mostly.

I've figured out our relationship is mostly a FWB kind of thing. Emotionally we don't exactly "click", but when it comes to physical stuff, we're perfect together. It's wonderful, especially since I'm not looking for a girlfriend right now.

Skylar is a perfect little angel and does not know about Mila and I, and it's going to stay like that unless we start dating.

I keep checking my phone for calls from Crystal.

She never calls, which makes me feel less guilty about (kind of) moving on.

>•<

I don't understand girls.

I don't understand why they say one thing and mean another. I don't understand how they can bitch about someone behind their back, and then act like they're best friends. I don't understand why they're so moody and think that guys can read their minds. Because we can't. Trust me.

It would be so much easier to be a lesbian.

Sadly, I am not a female, so that is impossible.

Mila told me she didn't want a birthday gift. So naturally I still got her one because I've made that mistake before. She yelled at me for not listening.

Anna very much dislikes Victoria. She goes on and on about how she's a total hoe and is going to end up hurting Maya even more. Two seconds later, Victoria shows up and they're hugging and giggling.

And then Mila got pissed because I didn't know what she wanted at Starbucks, even though she never told me. I explained that I can't read her mind and she stormed out.

Aren't women great?

Blake and Anna set a date for their wedding, December 13th. It's Anna's parents anniversary and they both thought that would be perfect. The only problem is it's one and a half months away. So all I've been hearing is wedding plans.

Today we're out picking flowers; the only thing Blake is allowed to pick out. It's just us guys, me, Blake, Keith, and Michael, Blake's brother and best man. The kids are with the girls.

We drove three and a half hours to get to New York City. We're planning on picking out some flowers and then having fun in the city, get drunk, meet some chicks, pass out in our hotel room, being normal college dudes.

"That was the most fun time I think I've ever had," Keith says sarcastically as we walk out of the flower shop, into the bustling sidewalks of New York.

"It was definitely top ten," Blake agrees.

I roll my eyes. "You guys are idiots."

Keith nudges me. "Loosen up man, have some fun."

"Okay, I'm going to go buy some alcohol and I'll meet you guys back at the hotel. Sound good?" Blake asks. We nod. "Good." He walks off.

I stuff my hands into my jacket pockets. "Ready to go?" I ask the guys. We start walking with the rest of the group when I see a familiar head of blonde hair, with a familiar hat, coat, and face. "Hey guys, I'll meet you all back at the hotel."