Chapter Sixteen

Sixteen-

Two words- bachelor party.

Michael is in charge of planning it, but he asks Keith and I for some help. Blake specifically said no strippers, but Michael, as do Keith and I, know he wants one.

"Despite the fact that you're getting married tomorrow, have fun tonight," Anna says, her voice echoing through the car from the speakers. Blake's phone is hooked up to the car so his calls can be heard by everyone.

"You, too love. Hey, just out of curiosity, is there going to be a s-t-r-i-p-p-e-r?" Blake asks. Keith and I chuckle from our spots in the back, each on one side of Kylie.

"I can spell Daddy," Kylie says, sticking her tongue out. "What's a stripper?"

"Come on Blake, not in front of Kylie," Anna says with a sigh.

"Sweetie, a stripper is someone who takes their clothes off for money, something you should never do," Blake explains.

Keith, Michael, and I all burst into laughter as Anna gasps, "Blake! Our six year old daughter does not need to know what a stripper is!"

"I'm sorry honey. And just so you know, there isn't going to be one at mine."

She snorts. "You really think your brother didn't hire a stripper?"

Blake looks at Michael. "Okay, maybe there is going to be one at mine, but she's going to be nothing compared to you."

"Save your sweet talking for tomorrow. I love you, I love you Kylie!"

"Love you mommy!" Kylie screams back.

"Love you baby," Blake says and hangs up. "Kylie, you never heard that word, understand?"

"What word?" Kylie asks with a cheeky smile.

Blake smiles. "That's my girl."

Kylie's dropped off with Anna's parents and us boys head to the hotel/casino.

"Did you hire a stripper?" Blake asks Michael before they walk in.

He shrugs. "I guess you'll have to wait and see."

My hands are itching to call the babysitter, to check on Skylar. She's had a little cough lately, nothing to worry about, but of course I worry. She really wants to go to the wedding tomorrow though, so I made her promise she'd keep it cool today.

We check into our suite, which has four different rooms connected with a living room and kitchen. We each get situated in our rooms before meeting back in the living room. Michael's holding a bucket. "Alright, put your phones and other electronic devices in here."

We try and argue but he wouldn't have it so I call Darcy, the babysitter, and tell her I won't be able to be contacted tonight and to call Maya if there are any problems, since Maya won't be out with the girls tonight.

"Game plan; Michael supplies the alcohol," Blake announces. Michael shoves him.

"Actual game plan; we're going to gamble a little, then come up here and get drunk, our entertainment will arrive, there'll be dancing and all that shit, we pass out, and we're out by nine am. Wedding starts at noon."

I clap my hands together. "Sounds like a good plan to me."

I've never been good at gambling. I suck at card games and I have no luck. It's fun nonetheless.

Keith ends up with the most money at the end of the day, so he takes the first shot.

Michael invited some girls he met to the "party" and we were all mostly drunk when the strippers arrived, all dressed in different costumes.