Part 7

Saturday morning*
NOAHS POV~

It's 8am and I'm sitting at the table yelling at Luca for letting Amira out last night.

"I had someone watch her I thought I had it under control!"

"HAVE YOU OPENED YOUR PHONE?!" Videos of Amira have been spreading all over social media and it's all Lucas fault for trusting some guy on his football team.

"YES I HAVE NOAH THERES NOTHING ELSE I CAN DO!" Luca yells from across the table

I'm glad Lilahs not here this morning I don't want her hearing this..

Before I speak I hear footsteps behind me so I turn around

"Why are you guys yelling?" Amira walks into the kitchen with messy hair and her pjs. You can tell she just woke up.

I glance at Luca before getting up out of my chair.
"Take a wild guess Amira" Amira stands there confused. She turns to Luca but he looks away not giving her an answer.

"I seriously don't know."

"The little show you put on yesterday, it's all over the internet. I'm mad at your brother for saying you could go, and I'm mad at you for not asking me first."  Amira knows she can't do things without asking me. Mom is never here so I'm the one in charge half the time. Ever since dad passed mom has never cared to be home.

"What do you mean it's all over the internet?"

Luca stands up and gives her the phone. She stands there for a second before looking up. "Noah I'm sorry but I'm 17 years old now I didn't think I would need to ask my older brother if I could go to a high school party. And about that Kara situation.. idk what happened with me, I'm sorry"

This whole thing is making me frustrated. She's only 17 I don't want her going out and ruining her life.

"Amira next time you want to do something you tell me. I don't care about what you think is right or wrong. You come to me."

Amira sighs and begins walking away. Before she leaves she's stops and turns to face Luca. "And stop sending people to watch me, I can take care of myself."

I can't stand here in the room anymore. I grab my keys and pass Luca to the front door. "If you guys need anything call."

Since dad passed, I've been taking care of Luca and Amira more than mom. Sometimes it gets so frustrating.
I just need some time alone.
~
~
~
~
A/N
AHHH NEW POVS!!  Do you guys like different povs? I was going to keep it just Amira's and Blake's povs but I felt like adding more it is way more interesting.. LMK WHAT YOU THINK!!