Part 26

BLAKES POV~~

Esad, Emiliano, and I wait downstairs with Luca and Noah while the girls get ready. "Let's go out back." Luca gets up and starts walking to their backyard.

We follow him to a gorgeous backyard with flowers and a pool. I take a seat on one of their pool chairs and Emiliano and Esad take a seat on the ones close to mine.

"So what are you guys planning on doing?" Luca asks as he sits down as well.

"I want to go to the beach but they want to go mini golfing." Esad sighs. It's not hot enough for the beach today. I'd rather save that for a hotter day.

Luca laughs. "I think the girls would love either one of those options."

"Exactly so we should do mini golfing today and then the beach another day." Emiliano argues. Esad talks back. They're so annoying sometimes.

"What's going on?" Amira laughs as she walks into the backyard with Andela and Zina following right behind her. She's wearing a summer dress that makes her look 10 times cuter than she already did. I've got my eyes on her. And only her.

Amira makes her way to the chair I'm sitting on and sits beside me. She smiles up at me. I cant help it. I need to feel her lips on mine but her brother is right there. I look down at her lips and back up to her eyes.

She grins "you can kiss me you know."

I lean in without a second thought and kiss her. I let go before anyone can say anything. If we were alone I would kiss her longer and better.

Amira blushes and turns to the rest of the group. "So what are we doing." Esad and Emiliano start arguing again.

"OKAY OKAY SHUT UP!" Zina yells and she slaps Emiliano in the face. I laugh, someone needed to do that.

"You guys are being hella annoying." Zina turns to andela and Amira. "What do you guys wanna do?"

"I think we should go watch a movie." Esad sighs. "That's so boring!"

Amira shakes her head. "We need to do something we all want to do to." She thinks for a second.

"I can't think of anything." Amira leans her head on my shoulder.

"Great." Andela sighs.

"Why don't you guys just watch a movie in the backyard tonight and swim in the pool. We can get the projector out." Noah comes into the backyard with water bottles. He places them down on the patio table.

Amira looks up at him and smiles. "That's smart!"

Everyone begins to agree. I guess that works. We get to swim, watch a movie, and I get to spend time with Amira. This plan works.

Emiliano gets up. "I'm going to make a stop at my house to grab some things."

Esad and I get up too. "So will we. We will see you guys later."

We begin making our way to our cars when Amira comes running. "BLAKE WAIT!"

Before I can say anything she goes on her tiptoes and smashes her lips into mine. "Bring some candy." She blushes and runs away with her face in a wide smile. I need her to be my girlfriend.
-
-
-
-
-
2 chapters today! I'm thinking of ending this story soon! I really want to write another story but I'm waiting to finish this one first! I'm glad you guys are enjoying this story so far <3