Part 10

BLAKES POV~

Its lunch and I'm sitting in the cafeteria with my friends but I'm sitting beside Emiliano and Esad.

Kara keeps talking to me across the table but she's getting on my nerves. I honestly don't blame Amira for pouring punch all over Kara.

"Uhm hello? Blake." Kara is yelling now. I look over at her annoyed. "What?"

"Were you even listening?" She roles her eyes and gets up. She starts walking towards me and sits down on my lap.

"Why do keep looking over there." She glares at Amira and her two friends.

Esad smirks, "cause she's hot." I look at Esad confused. "The girl beside her, the one in our gym class." I look at him confused again. They're all in our gym class.

Kara roles her eyes and moves my face so I'm facing her. "Anyways those girls are all snakes, they're not worth your energy."

I sit still for a minute. "Yea neither are you." And I gently move Kara of my lap. She can't sit on me and talk bad about another girl.

I watch Kara as she runs out of the cafeteria with her friends. Emiliano turns to me "finally I didn't like her." I let out a chuckle.

"Okay seriously dude what's up with you and Lucas sister?" I look around and find Amira sitting at her table reading a book. Her beautiful curly hanging off her shoulders. "I don't know.. her brother made me watch her at the party and ever since that she's been weird."

"Didn't you drive her to the hospital too?" I look at Esad and Emiliano. "Yea I did but everything was fine then, it only got weird after the party"

"Maybe she thinks you're still watching over her." Emiliano adds. I look at Amira again... "I'm not sure, but either way I don't care."

It's true, I don't really care. She's just my teammates sister that I happen to run into a lot.

The bell rang cutting off my thoughts. "Okay well I'll see you at practice dude." Emiliano and I say goodbye.

Esad and I begin walking to our next class.

-
-
-
A/N
sorry for the short chapter 😭 sort of running out of ideas HAHA! I have ideas but sometimes and hard to get them through Yk.. ANYWAYS I HOPE THE NEW POV WAS OKAY!'