Part 14

AMIRAS POV~~

I get home around 7pm.. Blake stopped to get some pizza; we stayed and ate there for awhile. I say goodbye to Blake before leaving and walking up to the front door. Im still wearing Blake's hoodie and my hair is a mess.

I get my Keys and walk inside. "Where have you been." Noah stands up from the couch where he and Lilah just sitting on. I begin walking to the stairs. "I was hanging out with some friends."

"Who's hoodie is that?" He begins following me up the stairs

"My friends." Are Blake and I now friends? Idek what we are. Everything's so confusing.

"Is it Zinas or Andelas cause it doesn't look like it?"

I pause and turn around to face him. "Why does it matter anyways!" I hear footsteps and I turn around to find Luca.

"It's Blake's." I stand there shocked... how did he know?!

"How did you-"

"His football numbers on the back. Don't act surprised, I play with him."

I didn't even realize his hoodie has his football number on it.

"And who is this Blake?" Noah looks at Luca

"The new QB" he gets closer to us. I want to leave this conversation right now.

Noah looks at me "is he your new boyfriend?" He leans against the wall and crosses his arms.

"I- no.... idk okay it's nothing serious. Instead of worrying about me worry about Luca who sent him to spy on me a week ago." I turn to Luca and glare at him.

"I was trying to look out for you. And hey don't change the subject your the one who fell for him." He laughed after stating that.

"I didn't fall for him!" I role my eyes and start walking towards my room.

Noah stops me. "Hey, I don't care if he's your boyfriend or not. I just care that you're being safe and that you won't get into trouble. Lilah and I have been waiting since 3 to hear from you. We even called. You have to promise to tell us where you are."

I haven't checked my phone since I left school.. I feel terrible. It's been in my backpack all day. "Im sorry, my phone was in my backpack I forgot to check it."

"Where even were you?" Luca buts into our conversation.

"No where."

Noah looks me in the eyes. "And none of that. If I ask you answer."

"But Luca asked." I let out a little laugh.

Luca gives me the finger and I stick my tongue out at him.

Noah sighs. "I can't force you to tell me where you are or where you go, but I would appreciate it if you did. Im here to protect you okay? I will always be. And please be careful." He points his finger out towards me

I look up at him "I will."

He gives me a hug before leaving back downstairs. I walk into my room and Luca follows.

"I need to shower." I turn around to face him. "Are you gonna leave or just sit on my bed?"

"Did you have sex?"

"LUCA!" I grab the nearest pillow and throw it at him.

"WHAT IM JUST ASKING!" He throws the pillow back as I'm grabbing fresh clothes.

"You know you can talk to me about anything. Don't tell Noah that stuff tho." He chuckles

I shake my head and laugh. "We didn't have sex. I lost a bet and he won. I had to jump in the lake; and then we all swam."

"You all?" He looked at me confused.

"Blake, Esad, Emiliano, Zina, and Andela."

"And you swam for 4 hours?"

I laugh. "No. Blake took me to eat after. I didn't realize how long we took."

Luca starts wiggling his eyebrows. "ok stop."
"IM A MATCH MAKER BABY!" He claps his hands and starts dancing.

"EW STOP. YOU ARE NOT!" I throw more pillows at him.

"How did u even find out I sent him to watch you anyways? Did he tell you?" He asks me before I head into the washroom.

"Sort of." I smile and walk into the bathroom.

"HEY TELL ME!" Luca yells but I hop into the shower and blast some Gracie Abrams.

~
~
~
~