Part 39

AMIRAS POV~~

"I'm inviting the guys over." Andela gets up and grabs her phone.

"Do you guys want to spend the night?" Andela asks before calling Esad.

There's no need to Zina and I to go home and grab are stuff since we have alr have some stuff here. "Sure, but I have to call Noah."

"Yea yea big brother things go do that." Zina laughs and pats my head.

I leave into the hall and call Noah.

"Hey Noah, can I spend the night at Andelas?"

He sighs. "I guess but who's going to be there?"

"Zina, Emiliano, Esad, and Blake."

He takes a second to respond. "Any parents?"

"Right now no... but later yes. Her mom and siblings will be here later." But they won't be with us since we're in the basement. But I leave that part out.

"Okay. If you need anything or if you want to come home call me or talk to Andelas mom okay?"

"Yes of course. Thank you."

"I love you. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I love you too, bye." I hang up and go back inside the movie room.

"Can you stay?" Andela says sitting crisscross on the couch.

"Yes I can!" I take a seat beside zina.

"Also the guys are coming but we're sneaking them in through the basement door." Andela laughs. "Mom doesn't like guys in the house."

"You sure your mom won't find out." I ask

"Trust me Esad has been here many times and she hasn't noticed. She barely comes down here."

Zina and I look at each other. "WHAT?" We both scream at the same time.

"GUYS BE QUIET! IT JUST HAPPENED A FEW TIMES!" Andela says back.

"ONLY A FEW?"

"ANDELA HART. I CANT BELIEVE THIS."

Zina and I say shocked.

As we're all screaming my phone goes off. I text from Blake.

"We're here."

"Guys they're here." I get up from laughing and walk out the theatre room to open the back door.

"Why are you guys so red and cheery?" Emiliano walks in.

Zina smirks and let's out a laugh. "We were just informed that Esad and Andela over here have been spending plenty of time together."

"Yes, and I've enjoyed every moment." Esad finds Andela and pulls her in for a kiss.

We all exchange looks and laugh. "Okay lovers let's get inside the theatre room." Zina rolls her eyes.

I stop letting everyone in first so I'm left alone with Blake for a couple seconds.

"You look cute today." I put my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"So I don't look cute everyday? Ouch."

He laughs against the kiss. "Oh shut up." I slap his arm and grab his hand to lead us inside with the others.

"So what are we watching?" Blake picks me up and places me on his lap.

"I'm not sure we couldn't decide. We thought you guys would want to pick." Zina hands Esad the remote.

"Oh don't give Esad the remote pass it over here." Emiliano says.

Without another thought Zina grabs the remote back and chucks it at Emiliano.

"OW!" Zina laughs. "Whoops"

I lay my head in Blake's chest and he plays with my hair.

"Let's watch the Purge!" Emiliano puts it on without negotiating.

"I AGREE!" Zina says grabbing more popcorn.

"They are seriously the same person."  I whisper into Blake's ear.

He chuckles. "I know."

—————-
TIME SKIP: halfway through the movie
—————-

I get up and use the washroom and realize everyone has fallen asleep. Including Blake. I guess everyone had a long day today. When I get back from the washroom Blake is now awake.

"Where did you go?" He says in his tired voice. I love when he talks after sleeping.

"The washroom." I smiled and grabbed the remote and turned the movie off.

"You weren't watching were you? I can turn it back on." I wasn't sure if he still wanted to watch.

He laughs. "No come back here." He opens his arms to let me in. I grab a blanket from the stack and cuddle into him.

"Wait I should put a blanket on Emiliano. He'll get cold." I begin to get up but Blake stops me.

"He will be fine. Zinas close enough. He'll cuddle her eventually." I laugh and hold him close to me again.

He rubs the small of my back as I begin to close my eyes. Sleep creeping in slowly.

After a couple minutes Blake stopped rubbing my back and all I can hear is the beating of his heart. The heart I fell in love with.

I open my eyes and turn my head to look at him. His eyes are close and he's sleeping peacefully.

I gently hold his face with my hand and kiss his cheek. "I love you too." I whisper.

Watching him sleep beside me makes me realize how much I really care about him.

I go back to his chest and his comes back up to my back. I open my eyes wide and my heart beats faster. Was he awake?

He kisses my head.

"I love you more."

-
-
-
AHHHHHHHHH THEY BOTH CONFESSED!! This story has been so much fun to write but sadly it's coming to an end! My first story! Thank you guys so much for reading and enjoying it <3 I hope you stick around to read my next story if I decide to make one! But Amira and Blake will always hold a special place in my heart <33 I hope you enjoyed this chapter!