Chapter Two | A Little Mishap

Bea and Mizu managed to get ready for the party in a matter of thirty minutes. Neither of them were crazy good at makeup, but they adored it and that seemed to be the most tedious part of it all.

Bea's dress was certainly something, though she couldn't help but feel like she was overdressed.

[A/N] im sorry but this dress is just so nice like 

"Maybe I should wear this one?" Bea said in an uncertain tone, she wasn't sure what to do, part of her wanted to make a statement, the other wanted to be calm and subtle

"No, never." Mizu said, she laughed and pushed the girl outside the dorm. "C'mon, we're already  a little late." Mizu continued.

"Fashionably?" Bea asked.

"Always." Mizu teased.

...

The two newly best friends were vastly approaching the dance hall, you could tell from the loud music and the few kids that were heading in and out of the building.

Bea grabbed Mizu's hand and squeezed it.

"I'm so nervous." Bea shrieked, she was clenching her jaw and fidgeting with her hair, she just wanted to things to go right with KISS, this was supposed to be a big change for her. This would prove to be her first challenge.

"Don't be, you look hot." Mizu said with a smile, she squeezed Bea's hand back at ruffled the girl's hair, "I'll be right by you, unless of course I feel like you're in a moment where you'd need to be alone." Mizu said slyly.

"You mean if a guy approaches me or something?" Bea asked in confusion.

"Guy girl, whatever." Mizu chuckled, Bea smiled and let out a little laugh.

The two girls had finally made it inside of the hall, though there was still a small ways to go, the dance hall was inside a larger building, which unfortunately the girls had walked into the back entrance of. Now they were forced to go the long way to reach the desired location.

Nevertheless, the pair had managed to complete their task and were entering the dance as we speak. Bea felt really tall beside Mizu, mainly because Mizu was 5'1 in comparison to Bea who was 5'7. Still that didn't shatter her confidence.

It felt like the attention was on her, because several eyes had diverted to glare at her. Some of the faces seemed kind and welcoming just like the women at the front desk from earlier, while others looked mean and vicious, reminding her of the boy from Rome.

"Dang, even Minho's looking." Mizu said, Bea looked in the direction of 'Minho' and was immediately swept up in a rage. "You ok?" Mizu asked.

"Minho." Bea said slowly, she looked away from the boy, who happened to be the one from earlier, the rude, spoiled brat who had crashed and stepped on her and had been nothing but cruel to her. That Minho was here at KISS, probably here to spoil her fun.