Chapter Thirteen | Fucking Young

GUESS WHOS FUCKING BACK BITCHES AHHHH

LITERALLY REREAD THIS WHOLE FIC CUZ I FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED, SO GLAD TO BE BACK AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THX FOR THE COMMENTS

Anyways emotional chapter ahead but whatever, and this is just a sort of post to show that i'm not gone and that this will be back, i'm hoping to finish this fic before the end of august, but there won't be another update for at least a week cuz i'm on vacation n stuff

Also can u vote on if i should have bea and minho end up together at the end of the 'season 1', idk if i want it to be that much of a slow burn or not idkkk

hope you enjoy <3

Bea headed for uber, completely unaware of the boy lingering in her background. Minho intended to eavesdrop on the date and potentially rescue the girl from her cousin.

He wasn't sure why he was doing this, he simply felt obliged to, he was more clueless than Bea in that sense, perhaps he'd fallen worse than she had, and perhaps he was in even more denial than she was.

Q was coming along with him of course, he wouldn't miss this for the world, and he didn't want Minho doing anything crazy, Q was here to stop the boy from doing so.

So, the three set off on the date, Bea had a huge smile on her face, and Minho was scowling in the car behind her. Bea was excited to see Ho-Seok, he was so dreamy, so pretty, so kind, so interesting, she just couldn't wait for this date, she felt like she'd found someone genuine, someone real.

Someone who wouldn't leave her in the dust after a little mishap, someone who would treat her with some common human decency, unlike a certain boy whom she was already pissed off at. She couldn't even believe that she was still thinking about Minho, he didn't deserve her thoughts, he was too cruel.

Bea shook her head and sighed, she was almost at the restaurant, this was what she considered her first real date, though those two dinners spent with Minho were more or less the same thing, she simply refused to accept that fact.

...

The restaurant that Ho-Seok had chosen was stunning to say the least, it wasn't cutting edge or fancy, it just had the essence of Seoul, it felt like Korea, if that made sense. He was seated on the patio, there were candles to light the table and a heating lamp in case anyone got cold.

Bea felt in love already, Ho-Seok seemed to have put a lot of thought into this dinner.

"Hey." Bea said, the boy smiled and gestured for the girl to join him. He had a strange expression on his face, almost as if he were hiding something, or that he was about to tell her something.

Minho had arrived now as well, he had a terrible disguise, though luckily Bea had her back turned to the boy and couldn't spot him scheming in the background. Even Ho-Seok didn't take notice of his antics.

"I'm so happy to be here." Bea said, she looked at Ho-Seok, whose eyes were on the floor, then the plate in front of him, then eventually back at Bea. Why wasn't he looking at her? Why was he acting so strange? 

She remembered her conversation with Q, but he wasn't weird at the party? What was going on?

"Are you okay?" Bea asked, Ho-Seok sighed and looked up at the Bea.

"I-, look." Ho-Seok began, "I was really drunk at the party, I didn't mean to lead you on and everything-" Ho-Seok continued, "God I sound like an asshole." 

"Yeah, you do." Bea said, she was trying her best not to cry, she felt like she'd been stabbed in the heart, in the back, all over, she really was starting to like this boy, or hoping to like him.