Part 2

I Arrived at the airport and fetched my luggage. I then walked towards the exit wondering how am I supposed to find my hotel. Turns out that I was worried for no reason as the moment I stepped outside I saw a sighn with my name on it held up high by a man in dark suit. I walked towards him and he noticed me calling my name out.

Your'e Lily Davis?

Yes thats me. I said switching to korean as I felt him sound uncomfortable.

You speak korean? He didn't mention that. Ok but your uncle is waiting for you in the car.

I followed him to a black car. He opened the door and my mom's cousin stepped out. He wasn't really my uncle but it was easier to call him that and he suggested it himself when we first met. I saw him a few years ago last time and he almost didn't reckogize me now and just had to comment on how much bigger I had grown while we didn't see each other. I ignored his blabbering and just let him say whatever he wanted. When he finally stopped I told him that I'm tired and asked if we could get moving now. He agreed and we sat in the car and the driver who had already put my luggage away started driving.

We stopped at a small restaurant and and ate there. He then made a huge mistake and asked me what I liked the most about the bts members. 

Well first they look so good like OMG they are gorgeous, like angels have fallen on earth. Like if you just look at Jin's face like sooo handsome and the way he smiles and he knows exactly how beautiful he looks and is always confident in himself and everyone loves him for it. You will never catch him on a photo where he doesn't look good. Then Namjoon he looks so good at all times and when he smiles he has such cute dimples that you just cant help but want to poke. His face is so handsome wether he is serious or not the way he laughs is just soo... Then Yoongi the grumpy cat who is actually soft and caring and sweet and just doesn't always show it. But his gummy smile is just so sweet and so cute and always makes my day and its so special. Then sunshine Jhope he always looks so happy and bubbly and so cute and when he smiles its like the sun is shining right in your face and you just can't stay serious for long when you see him. Then Jimin with his cute and sexy face that he can change in seconds and you never know when he is gonna be one and when the other. And his cute eye smile when his eyes almost disappear and its sooo cute that you could actually lose consciousness and his fingers that are soo cute and the rings he wears make it even better. Then Taehyung the teddy bear with his boxy smile that just makes everyone else smile too and he looks like a cute little child but sometimes he definitely is not. And his beautiful hands and his face just is soo pretty. And you know that he was voted the most beautiful man on earth many times and everyone agrees with that and... And then Jungkook the golden maknae the cute bunny whose bunny teeth are showing when he smiles and ha just looks soooo cute. And all his piercings and tattoos are just soo cool and make him look even better but he still looks so much like a child but he is not and...and...

I paused to take a deep breath and continued...

And the way all of their bodies move when they are dancing and it looks sooo good and they are so in sync like one person but they are seven witch makes it even better. And the way all of their voices mix sooo perfectly when they are singing and it just sounds heavenly. And their songs that often have a deep meaning but still sound sooo good and have helped me through a lot. And they are so nice that I would do almost anything to be in the same room as them and breathe the same air as they do and just look at their beautiful faces and....

And sometimes I wish that they could be my soulmates instead of these dumb eight peolpe in my soulgroup but I know that this is impossible. They already found their soulmate and revealed her and she is so pretty and fits with them so well. And their group is completed now.

I stopped talking and looked at my uncle who had been staring at me in awe all the time. He took a deep breath and burst into laughter. He laughed for a long time before he finally calmed down enough to spteak. He wiped tears from his eyes and started:

Well... you sure are their fan... I don't think I have heard someone talking about them like that so much and so quickly. And the way you described them... I don't think I have ever heard  someone saying the word SO  so many times in a row...

Yaah don't make fun of me! Its not my fault that they are so cool and talented and good looking!

They are, yes, but I didn't need so many details.

So many details? I made it as short as possible it's a shame you think that this was all I have! Want me to continue? Anyway so if they all step on the stage together they just give this energy that makes everything............

Yeah, yeah I got it! Can you stop now please my head is about to explode!

UGH, fine!

We finished out food in silence and finally headed to the hotel. When we arrived I hugged my uncle and after assuring him that I will be just fine on my own he finally left. I entered the hotel and as it was quite late there was no other people exept the receptionist. I showed her my documents and she called someone to show me my to my room and help me with my luggage.

When I got to my room I first looked around carefully and then took a shower and did my night routine, then went to sleep without properly unpacking my stuff because I was just so tired.