Part 14

Cho pov

It's Saturday again. Which means I'm going to Rosie's cafe. Maybe she'll come? It's been so many weeks. I still feel this tiny little spark of hope inside me on weekends, but I'm afraid it'll stop appearing in a few weeks. 

I put on a simple outfit I liked and made a twirl infront of the mirror. I put on light makeup and put my hair up in a messy bun. 

Not my picture

Not my picture

I guess the boys were all still sleeping so I quietly made my way out of my room and towards the front door.

I stopped though when I heard some kind of a noise. I started following it trying to find out where it came from. Then I realised that it was Jimin, he was whimpering in his bedroom. I quietly opened the door and stepped in, closing it after myself and looked around, to find him wrapped in his blanket, sitting on the floor next to his bed. 

"Whats wrong Chim?" I asked softly kneeling down in front of him.

He didn't answer, just moved closer to me. I took the hint and sat next to him, leaning on his bed. I carefully pulled him closer to me and he put his head on my shoulder. I put my hands around him, hugging the boy.

He told me about a nightmare he had just had and I comforted him. He calmed down soon and we stood up. He laughed at me when I was struggling to unwrap the blanket. 

"Yah, how did you even manage to wrap it like this?" I laughed. Eventually I got him out of the blanket and we went to the kitchen. 

I made us some ramen and we ate it there, while chatting. I listened to him talk about how they have to practice so much lately. He then revealed to me that they'll have a small tour, but the time hasn't been decided yet.

We spent a few hours talking like this. 

Then I looked at the time and stood up. "I have to get going now Chim."

The others will likely be up too soon so I don't have to worry about him. I took my bag, put on my shoes and left for Rosies cafe.

While walking I felt my heart start beating a little faster, excited. I enjoyed the long walk there, looking around the whole time.

When I finally reached the cafe, I felt a lot of different emotions at the same time. I was excited, nervous, sad, happy, at the same time.

I stepped in and looked around. No one was there. Rosie then appeared from the back and smiled seeing me.

 "Cho!" she exclaimed, "Youre here!"

"How could I not visit my favourite cafe on such a beautiful day?" I asked back, smiling.