Part 16

Lily pov

"Miss Davis what are you doing? Pay attention!" the math teacher's voice caught my attention

I looked up a bit confused.

"What is the solution of problem 3?"

I looked at the girl that was sitting quite close to me, just over that empty space next to me with pleading eyes. She quickly pushed her book towards me and pointed at the problem.

"So if this ecuals to this then I just need to divide this and then multiply it by exactly 25,147 times so..." I looked up at the ceiling thinking for a moment, "so then i get this and if I now multiply it by (2,45x+4y-27) and then I..."  I mumbled while solving the problem.

"16592,5973"

The teacher sighed

"Isn't it?" I asked her, looking into her eyes

"It is" she answered and continued with the lesson.

"Thanks" I said, giving the book back to the girl, Sofia I think.

"It's alright, it was impressive" she showed me her phone under the table, she had a stopwatch open. 56,89 seconds. 

"How do you even do it so fast?" she asked quietly

"Practice makes perfect" I smiled

She turned back to the teacher and I went back to my extra course under the table. History of fashion. It's really interesting.

By the end of that lesson I had finished analysing the dresses in that chapter. Great, now I don't have to bother with it for the next few weeks, as all the work is done for now.

I went to have lunch at the cafeteria after the maths lesson. I was so hungry.

I looked at the people there, saw the bullies and turned around on my foot and walked straight out of there. 

I walked back to my locker, grabbed a chocolate bar from there and a bottle of water. I guess thats it for today. I need to restock my locker again.

I looked through my locker once more and found an apple there.

"Great! That's a full lunch right here." I smiled and went to the changing rooms after checking the schedule and making sure no one was there.

I sat on the floor and rested my back against the wall.

"I love how quiet it is in here now" I thought while eating my chocolate bar. 

I took out my scetchbook from my bag and started designing a skort(shorts and skirt in one)

I want it to look pretty. I should be nice and flowy and I wanna twirl with it so it looks pretty.

I ate my lunch while drawing.

Then I heard the bell and packed my bag, throwing away the trash. I walked slowly to the next class. History. One of my favourites.

Time skip

I opened the door of the glass workshop and stepped in, while softly yelling a greeting to my teacher.

I didn't waste any time and went straight to the table at the back with the stuff that had recently been taken from the furnace. 

I took the box with new beads and headed to another table to clean them and get rid of any sharp edges. 

I worked on these beads for an hour, before drying them off and putting them on display with the rest of my work there.

After plopping down on the sofa i took out a notebook and started designing a new set of big bowls for my mom. She asked me for new ones so that she could keep her snacks and stuff in them.