Part 8

Lily pov

The concert had already ended a while ago but some ARMYs were still there, leaving slowly. As there was nothing else to look at anymore me and Cho were back on the couch. Her hand was around my shoulders as I leaned on hers. I had taken off my jacket so that my soulmark could be seen. Our soulmarks on each other had stopped glowing and were now fully colored. The rose that represented me was white like snow with a tiny bit of light purple and blue on the edges and the one that represented her was soft orange like sunset. Apparently the ninth rose that represented me on my neck got it's colors after getting my first soulmate.

We were watching some videos that we found when we searched "try not to laugh bts challenge" and we were doing our best to not laugh, but it was really hard. The only reason I didn't laugh out loudly was because I knew I look weird laughing. We both had tears in our eyes, looking at these crackheads on screen. 

We were so into the video that we didn't even notice a new presence in the room. When someone cleared their throat I flinced a little and we both looked up. I saw my uncle standing there with wide eyes as he took in the image of me and Cho on the couch so close to each other. I wiggled away from Cho's arms and stood up nervously. He started to speak:

"What the hell is going on here? Why are you hugging each other like this? Cho Young? Lily? Could one of you please explain?"

"Uncle, I..." I tried to start explaining

I gave up on speaking and just turned my back to him, pulling my hair out of the way so that he could see my mark. 

I saw his eyes widen even more in realisation and he just froze. After a while he started speaking again, this time happy and exited:

"So you are soulmates? Oh I have to tell the boys. Well they can meet you soon actually, they left to freshen up and also let the fans know that there's no need to stay here longer as nothing else will happen that they need to see. But they should be here soon again, I planned on letting you meet them anyway so that..."

"Please slow down, I'm not meeting them now. I need time to process that and I'm just scared so just stop talking please. I need to move on slowly,"  I pleaded him

"Oh, but.." he questioned me

"Please..."

"Fine it's your soulmates after all!"  he said after thinking for a bit.

Now Cho who had been quietly watching us all the time had a question.

"Lily? He is your uncle? The manager and..."

"Basically, yes..."   we both said at the same time, but then I realised what she actually asked "youre the manager?". He started explaining how he is not the main manager, but one of them and how couldn't really say that earlier as it could lead to people who aren't supposed to find out about his family and relatives and that could affect his life. But it didn't matter anymore.

We then stayed there talking for a bit and I got time to think about what to do with this situation. 

I managed to make my uncle promise that he wont tell anyone anything about this, or give anyone any information about me. I also convinced him that I'll be fine on my own and that he shouldn't try to contact me for a while.  He left us alone after telling me that he'll call me a taxi.

I then turned to Cho, who had been waiting patiently until I finish talking to my uncle.

She looked at me sadly and asked: "So is this it? Everything is over? Will I be able to see you again? The bond is there so you will be able to live without me, us together, the guys... if they won't hear about you, then this can not hurt them but... I think it will hurt me... bad," she stepped closer to me.

"I don't know," I whispered holding back my tears, "I'm not ready to have soulmates, to live with them, I don't know when I will be, if ever. I don't want to drag you down, to hurt anyone, but I just can't do it right now. It'll destroy me, and I don't have the strenght to build myself up all over again. I've tried killing myself before but I couldn't. I don't want to fall into this darkness again. So I can't stay with you right now." 

Now we both were crying. After a while she gathered herself and wiped her tears, even though there was more coming. She started speaking, sniffling, making long pauses and hiccuping every now and then.

"Then... if you... can't... now... then... I will... wait... for... you... I'll give you... time to... think... to...,"  She took a piece of paper, wrote an address on it and gave it to me. "If... you... when you... are... ready... and... and... want to... ...come there... I'll go... there... alone... once a week on the... weekend... in the... evening... ok? I'll... wait... for... you... please..." She hugged me one more time and took a few steps back giving me space.

I carefully put the paper in my purse with shaking hands. I looked at her and took a step back, still crying. I turned around and started walking. Suddenly she called my name, making me stop and look back. She walked over to me and gave me her cap. I thanked her quietly and walked away, crying.

I used the cap to hide my face and left this mess behind, sitting in the taxi that my uncle called me. 

How did such a good day turn out to be so terrible in the end?

Well, well, well... you didn't expect that now did you? *evil laugh* 

Well here it is! Feel free to comment and ask anything you want!

💜💜💜