Part 7

Lily pov

I started panting and my vision went blurry. I felt so terrible...

Suddenly I couldn't see or hear anything, there were many different colors flashing in my head and some kind of weird noise echoing in my ears. Then suddenly everything stopped and I could see clearly again, then...

...everything is dark, it's quiet, really quiet...

...Wait, I hear something...

...someone is talking, but I can't understand the words clearly...

...It's getting better, I can make out the words...it's Cho, my soulmate... she is worried...

...I want to open my eyes, why wont they open...

...why can't I move...

...Cho is asking me to wake up...

...but I'm not sleeping... right?...

...she sounds worried...

...wait I think I'm starting to feel my body...

...did I just black out? gosh that's embarrassing...

I opened my eyes slowly only to close them quickly because of the bright lights. I did my second attempt and it was a success. I looked around. I was lying on the floor and Cho was kneeling next to me with a worried expression. When she saw me opening my eyes she looked really relieved.

OMG! I'm so sorry, I forgot about that. It's been quite long since I experienced finding my first soulmate. I blacked out several times too in the very beginning, when Jungkook went too far away from me. I didn't even feel it now, since it only happens with the first soulmate you find. And now I just saw you falling to the floor and I was so worried and I don't even know, what if you got hurt. It's okay, I will stay close to you until our bond gets strong enough.

And she did. She was like glued to me after that. She had apparently gone to take two blankets for us so that we could be more comfortable as we both were wearing dresses. She first covered me with a blanket and then herself sitting closer to me on the couch.

After a few minutes of silence she asked:

Can I... um can I like... cuddle... um... hug you...I...

I nodded, not letting her finish and she smiled widely, putting her arms around me and pulling me closer to her. I let her pull me and put my head on her shoulder. 

Even after all that had happened, there was still an hour till the concert would start. Knowing that this place doesn't have cameras in this area I relaxed and closed my eyes. 

When is your birthday?

13th June

Really? That day?

I didn't answer and just kept quiet so she left that topic and continued asking me

Can you sing? Or dance?

Not really. I'm horrible.

Then we became quiet for a while. Suddenly I noticed that ARMYs voices had gotten much louder. I stood up slowly and walked to the side of the separated area, where more comfy chairs were. As there was no one else in that area, it meant that it was all for me and Cho. I looked around to see the purple ocean already alive. I checked the time and suddenly became extremely exited.

Its going to start soon!   I exclaimed and skipped towards Cho

I grabbed my bag and took out my army bomb, turning it on.  Cho had become very exited too and pulled out hers. I smiled, thinking about how the boys just happened to get two of their biggest fans as their soulmates. We both ran to chairs from where we could see the boys and be a part of the ocean as well. I forgot all of my worries and insecurities and bounced up and down on my seat exitedly. Suddenly everything became dark only for the purple ocean to light everything up again in a moment.

I forgot everything else around me, only feeling the power of the purple ocean that I was now part of and the boys on stage. My dream came true!!!

I spent the whole concert singing and chanting to the songs while my eyes were glued to the boys, never leaving.

It's my biggest dream, to go to a concert, to meet the men that have such a big impact on my life without even being with me physically. But I feel like they are still always there for me just behind a door in my heart. Comment a purple heart if you agree.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜