Part 3

The next morning I woke up at 8 am and did my morning routine quickly not wanting ta waste any time. 

For my outfit today I chose gray high waisted jeans, a black crop top and a  black cropped hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun, took a black mini backpack and was ready to go. 

My uncle didn't have time to deal with me today so I was going to explore a bit on my own. And I needed a new outfit for the concert tomorrow. So I decided to just spend the day shopping. 

I left the hotel and started walking towards a shopping centre that I had found on maps, it had good reviews and wasn't too far. When I got there I decided to first get an icecream because why not and then think what should I do next. So I got a mint chocolate chip ice cream and sat on a bench eating and trying to figure out what to do next. I decided to first find myself an outfit, then shoes, preferably combat boots or something like that, then get break to eat something and in the end go hunting for merch. As I already had made presents for the boys at home I didn't have to worry about that.

Time skip

It was already 8pm when I got back to my hotel after a very succesful shopping trip. I had gotten myself a simple black dress with some purple details, a purple belt, two bracelets one with ARMY logo and the other one with BTS logo on it. Of course I had an Army bomb and I also bought BT21 plushies. I also got myself simple black boots with heels.

I planned on wearing the clothes and accesories that I just got for concert tomorrow and finishing it off with a leather jacket and silver necklace. Add some simple makeup and a high ponytail and thats it! A very nice look!

You could say that I'm happy with the result.

I set the alarm at 5 am for the next day and went to sleep right away to rest as well as I could for the next and best day of my whole life.

Time skip

I woke up and jumped out of bed as soon as I turned off the alarm clock. I was so exited to go to the concert. It's a once-in-a-lifetime thing and I have to make sure that it will be perfect.

I rushed to shower and did my hair and makeup carefully after that. I then set my outfit out on my bed and looked at it, satisfied. I didn't put my clothes on immediatelly, because I was afraid of making them dirty and ruining them. I then packed my mini black leather backpack. I packed some tissues, my wallet, a few bandages/plasters, some makeup, my new lightstick, the handmade glass beads(or pearls or whatever these are called in english) that I made for the boys, a water bottle, some painkillers because you never know(girls should understand), chewing gum and a small chocolate bar.

I took out the glass peads and stared at them for a bit. I had spent hours making them. As I had been learning from an older glass artist for about five years and worked with her for so long I was pretty good at making all kinds of stuff out of glass. I had made two beads for each member. I think that they are really pretty and that is quite something from a perfectionist like me. For Jin I made two pink similar peads. They were both made of pink and just clear glass, pink glass on the inner layers looking like a small flower trapped in clear glass. For Namjoon I made similar ones, just the flower was blue instead of pink. Same for Jungkook just the flower's color was light purple, Hoseok's one was red, Jimin got yellow because I didn't have glass that is golden like his voice, Taehyung got green and Yoongi's one was black. Basically... well you know how I chose the colours.

I carefully put them in small black velvet bags to keep them safe and well. Then I finished packing my bag put it on my bed too.

Still wearing a robe I ate the breakfast that I ordered, pancakes with ice cream. Only when I had cleaned up and washed my hands I put on my outfit for the day. I made sure that my makeup was perfect, took my bag and went downstairs to wait for my uncle.

He arrived a few minutes later and led me to the car. There was a different driver this time. The whole ride was completely silent. No one wanted to say anything.

We arrived and went in, my uncle showed me where to go and told me that I could meet the boys after the concert because they were buzy getting ready now. He told me to stay in my seat after the concert was over and wait for him. I told him that I understood and left to find my seat. There were quite many ARMYs already there even though there was hours to wait before the concert would start. I found my seat easily as it was on the side where the so called "important" people are. 

Now I'm really wondering who the hell my uncle is that he got me all this.

But what I saw next made me drop my phone and almost fall to the floor myself. ARMYs unnie was there!!! 

I took a small step back and covered my mouth with my hand.

Hi, its me again! So what do you think? Any questions? I really hope you like it!