Don't worry, Uncle is here

Mr. Simmons has a rule that they cannot turn on the phone during the morning meeting.

Thomas quickly picked up the phone and was about to hang up immediately.

His father scolded coldly: "Pick it up!"

He coughed deeply: "Dad, it's an unfamiliar number, I..." 

His father put the teacup aside, and said coldly, "Pick it up, turn on the speakerphone for me!"

The fourth child and the third child gave him a sympathetic look.

He had no choice but to answer the phone and turn on the loudspeaker.

A small voice broke into their ears unexpectedly like this:

"Hello...is this my uncle?"

"I'm Sofia...my mother is Angela Simmons...are you my uncle Thomas ?"

The little girl's voice was weak and indescribably numb, like a little robot, unable to hear the emotion in her tone.

The expressions of everyone in the family changed suddenly!

Click... The cap of the pen in Benedict's hand fell off.

Everyone's throats seemed to be choked, and they couldn't make a sound for a while.

On the other side of the phone, the childish voice continued:

"Uncle...I feel so cold and hungry..."

"I didn't push Auntie, but they didn't believe it..."

"Father asked me to kneel at the door...but it is so cold...uncle, can you come to pick me up..."

In the end, the little girl's voice became weaker and weaker.

The whistling wind and snow could still be faintly heard on the phone, but the immature voice stopped abruptly.

Thomas finally came to his senses, grabbed the phone and almost pressed it to his mouth, and shouted out of control, "

Hey, So....Sofia? Where are you, tell uncle where you are!"

But there was no response from the other side.

Grandpa Bien stood up in a panic, the rigid and serious look just now disappeared all of a sudden, as if he had aged ten years all of a sudden.

"Quick! Quick! Look it up for me, check this number, check the location!"

**

Sofia passed out before finishing the call and dropped the phone in the snow.

After an unknown amount of time, John came out to look for his cell phone. Seeing that Sofia was not moving, he raised his foot and kicked her.

"It's fine to die!" He said angrily.

Four years ago, he picked up a woman with tattered clothes, and he took her back to the apartment in a moment of kindness.

After a bath and changing clothes, he found out that she was very beautiful.

The look of not being able to remember anything was also a little dazed and silly. He was fascinated for a while and thought she was cute, so he coaxed her for a long time.

Like a fool in love, pampering her and not forcing her, and caring about her in every detail...

John feels sick when he thinks about it now.

A wandering female beggar might have been raped by others while wandering.

Otherwise, why is there no trace of himself in Sofia?

Although he was skeptical, he never thought of doing a paternity test.

Because once it is found out that he is not the father, then he will become a joke and the most humiliating man in town!

He took his mobile phone and left straight away. 

He kept calling in the warm study room:

"Hi...Mr. White, I'm John! I want to ask if you know anyone from the Simmons family?" "

Hello, Mr. Fiel. Happy New Year! Do you know the Simmons family? 

All of these are because the company is in some trouble..." **

The wind and snow outside the study were very heavy, Sofia was lying in the snow, time passed bit by bit, and it was getting dark again.

She was still a little conscious in her mind, but she couldn't open her eyes with much effort.

She didn't cry after her mother died, even if she was beaten like that by her father, she didn't cry.

But now she felt like crying a little bit.

After she called her uncle, there was no sound at all, so they didn't want her, did they?

In this world, no one likes her.

What about Mom? After she died, if Mother saw her like this, wouldn't she also want her?

Sofia's frozen purple lips pursed, and he kept repeating in his heart:

Mom... Sofia doesn't cry, Sofia is very good...

At this moment, a booming sound came from her ear.

Seven or eight black cars rushed over from outside of Layton's family's villa, and a man wearing a black down coat got out of the first car and kicked open the gate of the Layton family's house!

The wind and snow were so strong that it covered Su Bao's small figure.

Thomas looked around anxiously—on the phone, Sofia said that she was kneeling at the door!

Suddenly his expression changed, and he saw a small snowdrift at the door!

He rushed over, digging up the snow in a panic, his hands were red from the cold, and finally saw a small figure under the snowdrift!

"Sofia!?"

Thomas hurriedly picked up the little guy. The moment he saw Su Bao's little face, he was sure that it was their family's niece—

because this little face was no different from their sister's. They were almost exactly the same when they were young...

the child of their most beloved and beloved little sister——Sofia!

Sofia only felt that she fell into a warm embrace, and that the person even took off his clothes to wrap her up.

Sofia, who had been frozen for too long, was even numb. After a moment of warmth, she was still bone-chillingly cold, which made her shiver uncontrollably.

She struggled to open her eyes, and finally saw the man in front of her clearly—

His face was somewhat similar to her mother's, yet somewhat different.

The corners of Sofia's lips moved, and she asked weakly: "Are you...Uncle..." "

Uncle... Sofia didn't push people..."

She murmured almost instinctively, without any consciousness.

Compared to her uncle's excitement, she is like a little robot without warmth and emotion.

Thomas's tears were about to flow down.

The little girl in his arms was only wearing thin pajamas, the kind of pure cotton autumn clothes, not even fleece.

Her little face was already purple from the cold, and her lips were chapped and a little black.

The small body couldn't move at all, like an iceman made of ice, He couldn't help but be afraid—afraid that she would break if touched...

"Sofia... uncle is here, and uncle will take you home. "

He couldn't help sobbing, he couldn't imagine how Sofia survived alone.

I couldn't even imagine that if they had come later, would she have died?

Thomas held Sofia carefully, only caring about her, and ran towards the car one foot deep and one foot shallow.

"Sofie, hold on a little longer." He said in a deep hoarse voice, "Don't sleep..." "

Sofie, can you answer uncle?"

"Sofia..."

Sofia had already passed out.

Grandpa Bien rushed up slightly trembling, looked at Thomas's bulging clothes, and asked anxiously: "How is she?"