Kick the Aunt and catch the bird

Sofia looked at the grove, and called out: "Ollie!"

A bird cry came from the grove, and a colorful parrot flew up, turned around but didn't come over, instead, it flew up. Flew further inside.

Sofia made a hissing sound, leaned close to Thomas 's ear, and whispered: "Uncle, Ollie is afraid of you."

Sofia's small hands formed a small trumpet, and her big eyes flickered which looked so beautiful.

Thomas looked deeply at the small woods, and couldn't help but lower his voice, and said, "Sofie, can uncle call someone to catch him? Let's take it back directly."

Sofia frowned, shook her head, and said, "No."

She immediately looked around, for fear of being overheard by the bird.

"Don't catch Ollie, he is not a bad bird, it will be afraid if you catch it." She said in a low voice.

Thomas suddenly found it funny, the little girl is so cute!

He nodded and said, "Okay."

Sofia pressed Thomas 's shoulder, and told him, "uncle, stand still."

She walked a little inside and called Ollie again.

Ollie stood on the branch, squawking: "There are idiots! There are idiots!"

Sofia said seriously: "Ollie, uncle is not an idiot."

Parrot: "There are vicious dogs! There are vicious dogs!"

Sofia continued to explain earnestly: "uncle is not a vicious dog."

Thomas who heard the conversation outside: "..."

Ollie refused to come down.

Sofia unknowingly walked a little further away, at this moment she heard a soft sound ahead, and she subconsciously looked...but saw a pair of familiar eyes staring at her!

She trembled in fright and wanted to run away, but Aille grabbed her arm.

"Hi, Sofia...you are finally back."

Sofia wanted to shout immediately, but Aille covered her mouth!

She smiled so softly, and whispered softly: "What's the matter with Sofie? Are you not happy to see Auntie at all?"

Aillee didn't know that Thomas was just outside the grove, and turned around while pinching Sofia's face.

She smiled and said, "Auntie doesn't like your appearance. Anyway, I'm still your mother!"

Sofia instinctively raised her hand and pulled Aillee's hand away, turned around, and was about to run.

Aillee was a little surprised, when did this dead girl become so strong?!

She immediately grabbed Sofia and covered her mouth again.

"Sofia, you killed the baby in my stomach, I still come and see you now, but you treat me like this." Aillee sneered.

Sofia whimpered and shook her head.

Aillee was smiling, completely different from the expression she had when she was beating the little girl.

"You said you didn't push Auntie? But if you didn't show up suddenly that day and scared me, how could I have fallen?" "

So you have to be responsible. Auntie has no babies now. It's very pitiful... If your uncle asks, you have to say that you pushed me, do you hear me?"

Aillee tricked her, thinking that a three-and-a-half-year-old child would do whatever the adults said.

However, Sofia tightly pursed her mouth and said nothing, her eyes were full of resistance.

She didn't push people, so she didn't want to admit it.

Aillee didn't have much time and had already lost her patience!

She hates this bastard, she is a nuisance, she refuses to cry out after being slapped several times, and refuses to listen to what she says, it is really annoying.

Aillee's face collapsed, and she sneered: "Sofia, you are really disobedient, do you think that I will not beat you if you continue like this?!" What happened that day was not monitored, and no one saw it. Whether it was pushed or not, the Simmons will definitely listen to Sofia.

She will never allow such a thing to happen, she still has to maintain a perfect image and find a way to get the attention of the male god.

Aillee once read a news story, about a kindergarten teacher who beat a child, and later threatened the child that he had a long telescope, no matter what the child said or did, he could hear him, so the child really did not dare to tell his parents about what happened. The thing about him being beaten.

Aillee's eyes flickered slightly, and she tried her best to threaten: "Auntie wants to tell you, don't think that they can protect you if you have a few uncles! I have magic, and I can find you at any time!"