Aunt was chased by a Ghost

On the other end, Winnie and her mother are shopping and having morning tea.

Lily's Grandma asked, "Why do you have such a bitter face so early in the morning?"

Winnie said what happened: "My mother-in-law asked me to divorce Mark, saying that I can't teach Lily well."

She was angry at this point Putting down the cup, she said, "I really don't understand. I gave birth to the child, and I was the one who taught her. Why would she say that I didn't teach my daughter well?" Her Lily is a very good girl!

Her character is good, what's wrong with being a little naughty?

Girls have to be a bit tempered, and when they find a boyfriend in the future, the boyfriend has to coax them.
Her daughter has a bad temper and was easily bullied. The Simmons has a big business, and she is supposed to be their princess!

Her mother stared: "She really said that? Children and grandchildren have their own life. She is really demented, and even interfered in your marriage! Sure enough, there is no good mother-in-law in the world!" 

"Let me tell you, you can't give in to such an evil mother-in-law! There is no mother-in-law who should separate her son and daughter-in-law! Who is she!"

Winnie's mother chattered endlessly.

Winnie said depressedly: "But Mark is not on my side! He took Sofia to the construction site this morning."

Her mother was taken aback: "What is she doing as a child at the construction site... I am really speechless, Mark is not her father, why is she sticking to him all the time?" "Look? I said that this kid is not simple, and she will take away everything from Lily as soon as she comes, and now she is trying to rob even Lily's father!"

She pulled Winnie to stand up, and said, "Let's go, let's go to the construction site to find Mark."

Winnie hesitated: "This is not good..."

Her mother: "What's wrong?? It's you and Mark's own business! Why do you let the Simmons family intervene!"

So ​​the mother and daughter rushed to the construction site.

**

On the construction site, a plastic bag was floating and floating, staying in an open space, constantly spinning.

After Winnie and her mother got off the car, they walked towards the office building and passed the open space. 

Winnie suddenly saw a plastic bag spinning in the open space, and for some reason, her heart skipped a beat.

That place was exactly where Meilin was crushed to death...

Winnie's heart trembled for a while when she suddenly saw the spinning plastic bag suddenly stop, she had a feeling that she was being watched by the plastic bag.

The back of her neck was whizzing cold.

"Mom... let's go quickly."

Winnie was a little flustered.

Suddenly, a gust of wind came from nowhere, and the plastic bag rushed toward Winnie!

She screamed and ran away stepping on her high heels!

Her mother was puzzled: "What are you doing? What's so scary about a plastic bag?" As soon as she said the words, the plastic bag floated to the front with a whistling sound, and when the wind stopped, the plastic bag also stopped in front of her.

Her words suddenly stuck in her throat.

Winnie was frightened, and said in a trembling voice: "Mom..."

At this moment, the plastic bag slammed into her face with a whimper!

A foul smell came from her nose, and a puddle of shit of unknown origin smeared on her face.

Winnie's breath was stopped, and she fell down with a bang!

The plastic bag tightly covered her mouth and nose, she tried to tear off the plastic bag in a panic, but failed!

Winnie's eyes widened, she was about to be smothered to death by a plastic bag when suddenly a hand stretched out and tore off the plastic bag!

Her mother asked, "Are you all right?"

She watched the plastic bag fly out with another whir, and circled around a meter away as if watching them.

The old woman also started to feel scared.

There is a saying among rural elders that when a person walks on the road and is hit on the face by something light and fluffy for no reason, that thing must be unclean.

The mother and daughter were so frightened that their faces were pale and trembling.

In broad daylight, Winnie and her mother were so frightened that they ran to the office building in a panic. They were relieved to see people coming and going.

Turning around, the white plastic bag seemed to be following them, circling in the same place... Winnie's hair stood on end, and she ran to Mark's office in one breath and rushed into his arms crying: 

"Mark!"

Watching Sofia looking at his drawings, Winnie rushed over, trying to throw herself into his arms.

He couldn't help frowning and took two steps back.

Winnie was ready to throw herself into his arms, but when Mark stepped aside, she threw herself on the ground, causing her nose to bleed.

She covered her nose, got up in embarrassment, and said bitterly: "Mark, you..."

The employees passing by couldn't help being curious and stretched their necks to see the situation in the office.

Her mother quickly took out a tissue, "Hey, what are you doing? Winnie is your wife. How can you let your wife fall on the ground and step aside!"

Mark was not very good at talking, so he said directly: "This kind of throwing is shameless."

Winnie felt extremely ashamed, what does throwing herself into his arms mean, it made her look like those women out there who seduce other people's husbands!

But no matter how dissatisfied she is, she can only suppress her temper. She can't let others know that she and Mark are at odds. Arguing here will only make her lose her status...

Winnie looked at Sofia and was about to say something when she suddenly saw what she drew on the desktop, she suddenly stopped!

There was a sketch portrait in her painting, although it was not very realistic, it even looked a bit like a cartoon character...

But somehow it reminded her of Meilin who was crushed to death on the construction site five years ago!

Her back felt chills...

Sofia sat upright on the chair, looked at Mark, and carefully peeked at Winnie.

Aunt's face became more and more frightening, the black mist had covered most of her face, only two eyes were exposed, and she was scarier than a ghost...

Sofia raised her hands and asked in a low voice: "Master, what's wrong with Second Aunt!"

Master Dan shook his head: "It's hopeless, did you see the shit on her face? It seems that Meilin chased her.

" She immediately glanced again, lowered her voice and continued to mutter: "There is no shit! But it smells a little bit."

Winnie looked at Sofia and the parrot muttering, and said "shit" and "smelly" again, and her face became even more serious. I can't hold it anymore...

I was so scared just now, I forgot that my face was covered in shit...

Winnie vomited and ignored the portrait, rushed into the bathroom, and washed her face violently.

Mark looked at his mother-in-law coldly, and asked in a cold voice: "What are you doing here?"

The old woman sighed, "Mark, listen to me, Leo and Lily are both still young, you can't divorce I want to give the children a complete family!"

"It's normal for a couple to quarrel"

Mark  sneered: "If you are talking about this, then you can leave "

He has already given the divorce agreement to Winnie.

Whether to sign or not is her business.

Anyway, this marriage is nothing.

Mark was expressionless, and without waiting for her to say anything, he pushed her outside.

Just as Winnie came out after washing her face, Mark also ruthlessly pushed the door outside and closed the office door with a bang.

The employees outside immediately pretended to be serious about their work, but in fact, some took out their mobile phones to secretly take pictures.

Winnie's face was extremely ugly, and she suppressed her voice and shouted: "Mark, open the door!"

Mark in the office pressed the landline and say something.

After a while, two security guards come up and 'invite' Winnie and her mother out!

The two of them suddenly looked a little embarrassed, very shameless...

The old woman's expression was embarrassing. With so many people watching, she also felt that Mark was going too far.

"Really, it's fine for you to quarrel, but I'm your mother-in-law. He really drives her out!"

Winnie was extremely mad.

The portrait of Sofia just now not only made her feel scared but what was even more disturbing was, how could Sofia know about Meilin.

This little brat, what exactly do you want to do at the construction site today...

Seeing that her mother is still nagging, Winnie said impatiently: "Mom, you go back first! I will go find Mark by myself, every time you come you make trouble!"

Her mother stared at her immediately: "How did I make you trouble every time?! Didn't I care about you all the time?"

Winnie ignored her and left directly.

The mother had no choice but to leave after nagging.

Behind the construction site.

Winnie sneaked up to a bronze statue, checked it out, and was slightly relieved when she saw that there was nothing unusual.

However, as soon as she turned her head, she saw a white plastic bag hanging on the branch of a bush in front of her...

Seeing this, it was shaking strangely.

Winnie turned pale with fright, and ran away!

The white plastic bag was blown up by the wind and followed Winnie around.

Her mind went blank, and she ran faster and faster, her high heels were gone, and her hair, which was always neatly groomed, became like a chicken coop.

A person running in front, and a soul chasing behind——Winnie is so frightened that she screams out of her wits, whimpering in terror while running, and the passing dogs are startled by her.

Sofia crouched in front of the large glass window of the tea room on the 16th floor, tilting her head to look at the crazy woman running past the empty construction site in the distance.

The square on the construction site has been built, the ground is paved with floor tiles, and there are tall buildings under construction not far away.

Sofia touched Ollie's head and murmured to it: "Ollie, that person looks like Aunt!"

Ollie also tilted his head and blinked: "Madwoman! Madwoman"

Sofia corrected: " It's the second aunt, not a mad woman."

Ollie: "Second aunt is mad!"

Sofia: "No, it can't be mad."

Ollie tilted his head: "Running wild is mad!"

Sofia: "..."

Behind Sofia, several young ladies muttered while eating their boxed lunches.

"Oh my god, she's so cute, she even does math with parrots!"

"Whose child is this? I just came back from outside, why is there an extra child in our office?" "

Is it Mr. Simmons?" They asked.

They saw that in the tea room, Mark was sweating profusely making milk powder.

The adults went to the tea room to drink coffee, tea, or even milk tea during their breaks. Mark always felt that Sofia wanted to drink something, so he found a can of milk powder somewhere.

At this time, like a scientist doing an experiment, he carefully read the instructions on the milk can, took a spoon to accurately measure two level scoops of milk powder, and then looked at the scale line of the water glass... At this time, there was a pop outside the glass window , a plastic bag was pasted up.

Sofia snorted, "Hi, Aunt Ugly!" The female ghost stuck out her tongue like a dog, "Quickly, let me in!".

She was almost burnt away by the sun!

The bored Master Dan leaned against the glass window, squinted his eyes to bask in the sun, and said, "Don't worry, my lord won't let you die, no matter how much you sunbathe, you won't die." The female ghost was secretly startled

But Sofia raised her head and said, "Master, don't act arrogantly, you might be struck by lightning."
Master Dan sneered and was about to say something when suddenly a dull thunder sounded in the clear sky outside!

Click!

A tiny bolt of lightning streaked across the blue sky.

Master Dan: "..."