Never bully Ollie

Seeing Lily running to Sofia's room, Winnie hurriedly followed, calling in a low voice: "Come out, baby, this is your sister's room..."

Ollie fluttered his wings in shock when he saw Lily rushing over: "Quack! The brat is coming! Help me! Help me!"

Winnie frowned when she heard this.

How does this parrot usually taught? How could it say that Lily is a brat in front of her?

No manners at all!

Winnie grabbed Lily: "Let's go downstairs quickly. Grandma is downstairs."

Lily broke away from her mother and said stubbornly: "I don't! I want a parrot!"

Winnie had no choice but to talk nicely to her. She persuaded: "This is your sister's parrot. If Lily likes it, I will buy you one later." Lily stomped her feet and lost her temper, "No! Don't! I want this one!"

She climbed up the stool while talking and raised his hand to grab Ollie.

The frightened Ollie was desperately trying to fly, but she dragged him by the anklet and grabbed his neck.

Lily's eyes were filled with excitement, and immediately after catching Ollie, she hugged him tightly and ordered: "Don't move! Believe it or not, I'll kill you!"

The bird who accepted Sofia now has panic in his eyes.

It opened its throat and quacked loudly: "Help! Help! Stewed bird!"

Sofia downstairs suddenly got up from Mrs. Simmons's arms, and everyone just heard the parrot quacking upstairs.

Sofia ran upstairs without saying a word, Grandpa Bien reacted, and angrily reprimanded Mark: "It's Lily again, I told you to spend more time on educating children, what do you usually do?"

Mark was embarrassed and unable to say a word. Everyone quickly followed upstairs.

Lily tried hard but couldn't control the parrot. It kept hopping, and its claws scratched her arm.

When she got angry, she grabbed the parrot and threw it on the table, angrily said: "You are disobedient! Hit you! Hit you!"

The parrot screamed again and again.

When Sofia saw this scene when she came in, her face turned red with anger, and he rushed forward like an angry little beast!

She said angrily: "Why did you hit Ollie! You can't hit Ollie!"

Lily had a princess attitude in the first place, and no one had ever told her that she couldn't do it.

Seeing Sofia coming to snatch the parrot, she felt that her things had been robbed. She pushed Sofia away violently and shouted: "It's mine!" The parrot was pinched by her in the neck and held in her hand, and its tongue stuck out.

Sofia is angry!

She grabbed Lily violently, pressed her to the ground with a bang, raised her small fist, and beat her!

The little punch didn't have control at all. It hit the nose and hit the eye, Sofia beat it wildly, and Lily screamed in pain.

The parrot broke free from Lily's grasp a long time ago, fluttering about in fright, its feathers flying all over the room.

Lily is bigger than Sofia, but for some reason, she can't beat Sofia and has been crying so loudly for a while...

Everyone was shocked. They never expected that the obedient and kind Sofia would suddenly explode and hurried up to fight.

"Don't hit, don't hit..."

After finally pulling the person away, Sofia even kicked Lily.

Lily's sharp cries nearly knocked the roof off!