My over dramatic sister

In Sofia's room, Ollie huddled in her arms, and she huddled in Grandma's arms.

The parrot who had just arrived in the new place was almost strangled to death, was under a lot of stress, Sofia was also very sad, she did not protect Ollie well.

Seeing that Sofia gradually calmed down, Mrs. Simmons said: "Is Sofie better? This matter is indeed wrong with Lily, and you did the right thing." Mr. Simmons also said: "Yes! Sofia is right, you are a very sensible and good girl."

Grandma Georgina immediately said: "Sofia is grandma's good baby!"

It was the first time that Sofia was praised like this. She grabbed Ollie's wings in embarrassment, and said, "Grandpa and grandma are also good babies!"

Benedict just had a meeting in the study room, and only now came out to find out about the fight between Sofia and Lily, so he couldn't help frowning.

He stood at the door and looked at Sofia without saying a word, feeling a slight pain in his heart.

Seeing Mark approaching, he said in a low voice: "Second brother, you must settle this matter as soon as possible."

When Winnie first married into their family, although the two of them didn't have a deep relationship, they already had a son Leo, so they tolerated it.

The Simmons didn't know the truth until Lily was born. Mark wanted a divorce, but the Winnie refused.

Because of the disappearance of Angela, everyone was exhausted trying to find her, and this matter has been dragged on until now.

Mark said in a muffled voice, "I know, but now that the two children are growing up, I'm worried that the divorce will affect them."

No matter what, they are still his own children. Although they don't get along much, he still can't let go for his children.

Benedict nodded. Every family has problems that are difficult to resolve, and he can't make decisions for Mark's life.

He said, "Take care of it yourself."

The two looked at Sofia's room, the little girl had already calmed down and was discussing her name with Grandma.

She said: "Mom said that she wanted me to grow smart so Sofia is what she choose." Seriously, it feels like I have memorized verbatim what my mother said.

Mrs. Simmons had a red nose, she nodded and said, "Sofie's name is really good, your mother's name is Angela and the surname is Simmons, okay?" 

Sofia nodded happily.

Well, my surname is Simmons, which is the same as my mother's surname.

Grandpa Bien smiled and said, "What's so good about Sofie?"

Sofia raised his little hands and hurriedly replied, "Smart!"

Everyone couldn't help laughing.

Benedict walked in and said, "What about Sarah for middle name."

Mrs. Simmons shook her head, "It's not good enough".

They decided to hold a meeting and call for names as a family.

Mrs. Simmons asked again: "Is Sofia three and a half years old this year?"

Sofia thought for a while: "Yes? Mom said that Sofia came out of March 15 at dawn."

Everyone paused, 3/15...then Just a week later!

One week later, Sofia will be four years old.

Mrs. Simmons said: "That's great. It just so happens that we have a birthday party for Sofia and buy a super big cake for her, okay? Then Sofia can make a wish with the cake!" Sofia's eyes lit up, and she said happily: "Really?"

She can also have a big cake!

Seeing her happy face, Mrs. Simmons couldn't help asking: "Who did you celebrate your birthday with before?"

Sofia shook her head: "I never celebrate my birthday, father said no time, aunt said she was pregnant and would vomit when she saw cakes...

She carefully tried to tell her grandparents that she just wanted a small cake.

In the end, what kind of cake did grandparents order? Do you think everyone could not busy enough?

So now, Sofia is full of expectations for her birthday!

The cake can make a wish, then she can make a wish at that time -

I hope that my mother will live a happy life in heaven, with the sun father-in-law, and the moon mother-in-law in the sky, and hope that my grandpa and grandma will live two hundred years old, and be happy!

Seeing the little girl happy, everyone is relieved.

Everyone came back during dinner. This was the first time that the Simmons was so lively after four years.

At the dinner table, Mr. Simmons mentioned the matter of choosing Sofia's second name, which stumped the eight uncles, and the usually all-powerful men racked their brains to think about it.

For a while, the dining table was eerily quiet.

Winnie remained silent, feeling more and more unhappy in her heart.

Sofia hit Lily just now, why didn't they care about Lily, and they still thought about Sofia's name here?

"Lily, this is your favorite crab meat..." Winnie felt sorry for her daughter.

Lily is staring at Sofia, she doesn't want Sofia to eat with her, this table belongs to her, this house belongs to her, why is she here.

For Lily who almost strangled Ollie to death, Sofia is still mad at her.

So she ignored Lily and turned her head away.

Lily suddenly became angry, she threw the rice spoon in her hand on the ground with a snap, and burst into tears!

The three little boys, William, Walter, and Leo rolled their eyes at the same time.

Here we go again!

Winnie quickly asked: "What's wrong baby? Why did you suddenly cry?"

Lily grabbed the bowl and threw up the food in it, crying endlessly: "She bullied me! You ignore me!"

Lily's heart is aching!

She took a deep look at everyone——

Did you see it? It's all your fault!

Children are the most sensitive. But they don't speak or comfort Lily, they are cold and violent towards Lily!

Winnie said: "Baby, mom is here, mom will takes care of you."

She didn't want Lily to smash glass, bone plates, etc. into the middle of the table, crying loudly: "I won't! I won't! I won't allow her to come with me I don't want my sister to sit with dinner!"

Old Mr. Simmons suppressed his anger, and said coldly, "If you don't want to eat, go down! Who taught you to lift the bowl and throw the things on the dining table?" Seeing how fierce Grandpa was, Lily immediately cried. She became even more fierce, kicking the table vigorously with both feet: "I don't want it, I don't want it! I don't want it!"

No matter what others said, she just said three words: I don't want it!

Everyone: "..."

Mark didn't say a word, picked up Lily and wanted to leave, but who knew that Lily was going to roll around, he became so angry that he directly picked up Lily's clothes by the back and dragged her upstairs .

Winnie said anxiously: "Mark, what are you doing!"

Sofia was so frightened that the meat in her hands dropped, she was dragged away by her father like this before.

Suddenly, I feel that sister Lily is also a little pitiful.

Winnie grabbed the crying Lily and hugged her in her arms, glared at Mark with tears in her eyes, and went upstairs!

She thinks they are all too much, is it necessary to be so unfeeling to a child?

Didn't they see it? Lily still has a wound on her wrist, and her eyes are also bruised. Why do you want to let Lily suffer like this?

Winnie felt her heart was about to break.