Not worthy to be the Master's Student

Alice was sensitive to her mother's happiness, and she also became very happy.

She took a deep breath, plucked up her courage, and acted in front of Master Lawrence:

"Hello, Master! I am Alice, and I like your paintings very much! You are my idol!

" A child is here, he nodded and said: "Okay, thank you, little friend!"

The Master is detached from the world and doesn't like socializing or anything, but he is very nice and approachable.

Alice was very happy, thinking that the Master liked her.

She was about to say something more, at this moment, Sofia came down from upstairs after having changed her clothes.

There were still a few paintings in her arms, Thomas took her hand, and said in a low voice: "That old man is Master Lawrence."

Sofia nodded, walked up to him, raised her head, and shouted crisply "Old teacher!"

Master Lawrence was stunned for a moment, then laughed and said, "Oh! Little Sofia!"

Such a young child usually calls him Grandpa.

The little girl called him old teacher with a serious face.

The Master felt that the little girl was so cute and a little bit reckless, so he couldn't help being amused. He raised his hand to touch the top of Sofia's head, and said, "How old are you?" This old man seems to be out of his mind! She celebrates her fourth birthday today, of course she is four. Sofia thought for a while, but still answered obediently: "Old teacher, I celebrate my fourth birthday today, and I am four years old." 

Master Lawrence: "..." What's the matter with suddenly feeling that I was despised by a small child? He couldn't help grinning, nodded, and said: "Yes, yes, you see, the teacher is stupid!" Sofia rolled her eyes with a smile, and quickly comforted: "It's okay! I sometimes become stupid."

She probably wanted to say that sometimes she would be silly, and she spoke quite clearly, but maybe she was not taught to be reserved, or she didn't speak many words before, and she was not very familiar with language logic and accuracy.

On the contrary, Master Lawrence thought she was innocent and cute, and liked her even more.

Alice stood aside, feeling that it was Sofia who stole her limelight, and felt dejected!

Alice's mother also said to herself, what bad luck!

Seeing that Sofia was holding a few scrolls in her hand, she was even more speechless.

Really, just because she is the favorite of the Simmons family group, she could rush and show off?

Did they think that Master Lawrence accepted just anyone?

Mr. Simmons smiled and said, "Old friend, how about sitting on the second floor?"

Master couldn't wait to see Sofia's other paintings, and nodded repeatedly: "Okay."

Alice was stunned, he left, what she would do?

didn't he want to accept her as your apprentice?

Alice grabbed her fingers and said anxiously, "Grandpa Lawrence, what about me?"

The Master looked at her in surprise, and let out a thud: "You are also very good, Grandpa is busy first!"

So the Simmons family took Master Lawrence, hugging Sofia, and just like that took the person away!

Alice's mother was dumbfounded, and her daughter was also dumbfounded.

The mother was very angry, but even if she was angry in her heart, she had to endure it!

Gold always shines, and the Simmons is indeed powerful, but who is Master Lawrence? It's not that you are rich you can hire him to be a teacher.

It's just self-defeating.

Alice's mother comforted her: "Baby, be good, sit and wait."

The mother and daughter had no idea that they would wait until the end of time...

In the study on the second floor of the mansion.

Sofia sat upright on the sofa, secretly looking at the old man in front of her.

Mr. Simmons said: "Sofia, this is the most powerful master in the field of painting in our country, quickly call him Teacher!"

Sofia said cleverly again: "Old teacher!"

The old man liked this well-behaved child from the bottom of his heart, and asked, "Sofia, did you draw these pictures?"

Sofia nodded: "Yeah."

"Then can you tell me about these paintings?"

Speaking of her paintings, her face seemed to light up. She lay down on the table and began to talk about her fantasy world very seriously.

When Benedict came over, he saw two old ones and a young one lying on the table looking at the painting.

The little girl was lying on the table, and the two old men were fascinated by it, laughing from time to time.

Benedict's face softened.

A small child can only be friends with two old men.

How sad it is.

**

Alice and her mother sat on the sofa in the lobby on the first floor, waiting and waiting...

When the housekeeper, Uncle Nelson, came down and told everyone to go back first, and that Master Lawrence would not come down again.

Everyone left disappointed.

The family had to leave too, otherwise, they would appear very rude.

Alice's mother was not reconciled. She thought that Alice would be accepted as an apprentice by the famous master, but now it seems that she is not.

But how could she admit it?

So she took Alice, and continued to wait in the car outside the gate of the Sommons...

In the end, I heard two people walking past discussing in a low voice:

"Is Alice's mother still waiting inside?

" The master is here to accept Alice? with all due respect, Alice is not qualified at all..."

Alice's mother in the car was very angry when she heard this, why does her daughter not qualified?

However, she couldn't help worrying that Master Lawrence had been on the second floor for so long, maybe the Simmons wanted to find a teacher for Sofia!?

Although Sofia has no talent, she has an uncle who dotes on her.

What if the money is really used to force the master to accept Sofia as his apprentice?

The mother has already begun to feel that it is unfair...

**

It was already past eleven o'clock at night, and the little girl was very happy when she sent the old teacher out.

She seems to have found her good friend, although there is a big difference in age, but Sofia has already recognized this old friend.

Well, Grandpa is right, they are indeed old friends.

Sofia waved her hands and said, "Old friend, take care!"

Master Lawrence looked at the little girl in front of him, he didn't expect to accept such a spirited little apprentice when he came here, he was elated.

So he waved his hand and said, "Goodbye, little friend!"

An old friend and a little friend both looked happy.

After getting into the car, Master Lawrence couldn't help looking at the photos on his phone. It was a painting by Sofia.

Among them is a pair of "Thai Amusement Park", the protagonist, the little girl is holding the hand of an adult, Grandma Trees greets her, and Sister Rainbow calls her to play on the slide.

The sun is a Ferris wheel, with a few melted ice creams hanging on it...

Everything in this amusement park is very clear, except for the person Sofia is leading, it is a white shadow as if there is a cloud, which is different from everything around him, so out of place.

This is the only thing that the teacher can't understand in all the paintings, and Sofia didn't explain it either.

He put these paintings on his SNS account, and praised without hesitation: the most beautiful and splendid little painter in the spiritual world!

Master Lawrence never praised others, and what he could praise were those old antique calligraphy and paintings that had already entered the museum.

That night, the painting circle exploded, and everyone asked who the authors of these paintings...

The car just drove out of the compound, when someone waved in front, and the driver slowed down.

"Master, it seems that someone is looking for you?"

Master Lawrence looked up and saw Alice's mother carrying Alice, smiling all over her face.

He couldn't help frowning, out of good manners, he got out of the car and asked, "Who are you?"

Seeing Master Lawrence get out of the car in person, Alice's mother felt that her daughter has a chance!

She hurriedly said: "Master, do you still remember us? This is Alice! The one who was selected as first place in the traditional painting children's group before, Alice Dawn!"

So, he must have remembered it, right?

Who knew that the master was at a loss: "Which Alice Dawn?"

Her mother: "..."

He didn't even remember her Alice!?

Since Alice's work was selected for the Traditional Painting Children's Group, her mother is so proud of this and often mentions it "inadvertently" in front of outsiders.

She thought that Alice was very famous, and the Master of Painting would definitely remember her.

Unexpectedly, the master didn't remember anything.

The mother blushed, Alice was a child after all, and asked impatiently: "Grandpa Lawrence, aren't you here to recruit students?"

Master Lawrence: "Ah, yes, what's wrong?"

Alice: "Then why haven't you accepted me?"

Academician Lao: "..."

Mama Dawn was a little embarrassed...

The master said euphemistically, "I'm sorry kid, I have already accepted the student."

Mr. Dawn's heart skipped a beat and she said with a smile, "Oh, you're taking Miss Sofia, right?"

Master Lawrence nodded, and couldn't help but put a smile on his face when he mentioned Sofia: "Yes, Sofia is a very talented child. "

After he finished speaking, he nodded to the two, got in the car, and left.

Alice's mother couldn't accept the huge embarassment, and couldn't help complaining: "The Simmons family really spent money..."

Alice was stunned.

Sofia snatched her spot.?

Suddenly, she ran away crying!

She hated Sofia, Grandpa Lawrence had come to accept her as a student, but was snatched away by Sofia!

Alice's mother hurried to catch up...