Finally cried

John asked people around, but they all said they didn't know.

They were shivering in the cold corridor like this, and the Simmons refused to see them, they just felt extremely tormented.

His mother was the first one to sneak away: "I'll go see Aillee..."

Aillee is also in this hospital but in the obstetrics and gynecology building.

John and his father couldn't bear it either, but they didn't dare to leave, so they could only stick together like this...

They complained endlessly in their hearts, but they didn't realize that this was just the beginning!

**

Sofia heard the beeping sound of the machine, someone was talking, but it was very vague.

But there was a voice that was very clear—

【Sofie, Sofie... Hey, little angel! ]

[Wake up, huh? If you don't wake up, I will...]

​​The voice was buzzing, Sofia felt as if a swarm of bees were talking in her ear, it was a little bit noisy.

Who is this voice?

Sofia's eyelashes trembled, and finally opened her eyes, and what she saw was the snow-white wall.

There was a group of people around the bed, she pursed her lips and looked around carefully.

Thomas was the most excited, and was the first to speak: "Sofie, you're awake! I'm your uncle..." The rest of the family held their breath and looked at her nervously.

Sofia's mind was at a loss, "uncle?"

Her pretty little face couldn't make out any expression, she looked blank, like a fragile ceramic doll.

The corners of Mr. Simmons's mouth were pursed into a straight line. Sofia was very thin. She was lying on the hospital bed, which looked very big for her small frame.

It hurts so much that I can hardly breathe.

Thomas slowed down his voice, and said softly: "Sofie, I am your mother's brother, my name is Thomas , you called me before, do you remember?"

Sofia's eyelashes trembled, and after a long time, she finally nod.

She remembered...

She called her uncle.

But they ignored her.

Don't they want her?

"Are you... are you here to pick me up?" she asked weakly.

Several big men in front of the hospital bed nodded fiercely, Dave said: "Sofie, I am also your uncle, we are going to take you home."

Mr. Simmons's throat seemed to be blocked, he took a deep breath and said "Yes, take Sofie home, and no one can bully you in the future. Whoever bullies you your grandfather will deal with him."

Sofie looked around the people looking at her.

Go home?

Sofia is not sure, after taking her 'home', will they abandon her?

Will they beat her, will they not give her food?

Seeing that Sofia was silent, the men around her were very anxious.

None of them had any experience in raising babies, and they all looked at Benedict and Mark.

The eldest, Benedict, is 40 years old and has two children. The second eldest, Mark, is 38 years old and has two children.

But Benedict didn't know how to coax children, so he hesitated and asked, "What is Sofie worried about?"

His voice was as cold as ever, and the other brothers glared at him as soon as he finished speaking.

Dave coughed. He was so nervous that he couldn't say a word for a long time.

He was so anxious that he was about to turn around and leave.

Thomas sighed deeply. He leaned close to the hospital bed, touched Sofia's head lovingly, and said in a warm voice: "Baby, tell uncle, what's your full name?" Sofia stared at the ceiling, After being silent for a while, she said: "I don't have a name, just Sofia."

Dad said that he was too lazy to name her and let's talk about it after the aunt gave birth to a younger brother.

So she didn't have a name, and Sofia was chosen by her mother.

Thomas 's heart ached slightly. What kind of life did a child who didn't even have a name live in Layton's family?

He secretly suppressed the anger in his heart, and asked again: "Then can Sofie tell uncle, what is she thinking?"

Sofia finally turned her eyes back, turned his head with some difficulty, and looked at the man in front of her who called himself her uncle. .

That day, her world was frozen in darkness, but the person in front of her broke through the darkness like a ray of light.

Sofia pursed her lips, and asked: "Uncle, If I go home...will I have something to eat?"

As soon as she said this, everyone present was stunned.

Do you have something to eat at home...

Before he could react, Sofia asked again in a low voice: "Will you hit me?"

Just a few words almost made the old man cry.

The little girl was actually afraid of having nothing to eat and being beaten.

So when she was in the Layton family, what did she look like when she was abused?!

I can't eat enough, and I can't wear warm clothes in winter.

No one is around when I wake up from a nightmare at night, and no one cares if my clothes are wet with sweat in summer.

The old man turned his back and pursed his lips until his face turned dark, he fought back tears, and his eyes were red.

The brothers clenched their fists angrily, fearing to frighten Sofia, they dared not show any signs of it.

Thomas grabbed Sofia's small hand, pressed it against his face, and said in a hoarse voice, "Sofie is a good girl. When you get home, you can eat whatever you want. No one will beat you." "Look, these are all your Uncles...they are very powerful."

"We will all protect you, and no one can hurt you again."

Sofia held the quilt tightly with her small hands and remained silent for a long time.

Just when everyone thought that she would never speak again, she suddenly said: "Uncle, I didn't push aunt away, Father and Grandpa made me admit that it was my fault, but I didn't admit it..." She repeated stubbornly, There was some stubbornness on her face, and her eyes were even gloomy.

Sofia thought, do uncles really like her?

Then if you know that she refuses to admit her mistakes, will you still want her, a disobedient and bad child?

Thomas's throat seemed to be blocked by a ball of cotton, and then his eyes were red, and the old man couldn't help wiping the corners of his eyes any longer.

Benedict said calmly: "Uncle believes it's not you, you are right not to admit your mistake."

Thomas also nodded: "It's them who are wrong, Sofie is right, you did a good job."

Sofia listened to these words, her mouth suddenly flattened, and tears flowed down.

It was like holding back tears for a long, long time, and finally couldn't hold it anymore, and tears flow like a river.

Sofia still had stubbornness on her face, but her voice was choked with sobs:

"But Dad doesn't believe Sofia."

"Daddy said I killed my younger brother." "

Grandpa also said that if I didn't admit my mistake, they will not let me out. "

The little girl seemed to finally have someone to tell her grievances, so she cried and said these words.

After all, she is a three-and-a-half-year-old child, no matter how stubborn she is, she will still feel wronged.

Dave held back his anger and said: "He is not worthy to be your father!"

Benedict stopped him in a deep voice: "Dave!"

Dave had no choice but to shut up, but his heart was filled with anger and displeasure. Waiting outside, I wanted to tear down the iron bed and take a steel pipe out to beat him up.

Sofia said a few words, cried again and soon fell asleep.

Outside the door, Thomas asked impatiently: "Brother, is this the only way to make the Layton family pay?"

Just going bankrupt is not enough!

Benedict unbuttoned his cuffs slowly, rolled up his sleeves slowly, and said lightly: "Eight to one, is it enough?"

Eight beat one!