The third eye

After seeing off the teacher, Sofia went back to the room to wash up and put on pajamas.

The fluffy pink pajamas, with two long rabbit ears on the hat, make the little girl looks very cute.

Mrs. Simmons touched her forehead kindly, and said, "Do you want grandma to sleep with you?"

Sofia grabbed the quilt and shook her head, "No, I can sleep by myself."

Mrs. Simmons rubbed Sofia's head. This child is so sensible that it makes people feel distressed.

"Call grandma if you need anything, ring this bell."

Sofia nodded, said goodnight to Grandma obediently, and watched her go out.

Master Dan leaned on one side, tsk tsk tsk.

Thinking of that old man in the study just now, he actually snatched away his little apprentice.

These days, is there still competition to be a master??

"Hey, little girl, Master will teach you spells. Do you know spells? You can throw a fireball with a whistling sound.

" Me."

Sofia turned her head: "I don't want to learn!"

"I want to learn painting from my old friend teacher, this is what children should do."

Master Dan hooted: "What should children do?"

Sofia snapped her fingers: "Eat, sleep, draw, and play with Ollie." Sofia's room was connected with the next room, which was made into a tropical rainforest, and Ollie was placed in it.

The space is very wide, separated from Sofia's room by a fence door.

Ollie who was about to fall asleep immediately opened his eyes, tilted his head, and shouted: "Play with Ollie! biubiubiu~!"

Sofia giggled, and went to the bed pretending to be robbed: "Ah, I am Dead."

Ollie: "Quack quack!"

The corner of Master Dan's mouth twitched.

If he hadn't seen that her body was strange and suitable for the way of alchemy...

Ah bah, if he hadn't agreed to Angela, he wouldn't be begging for a brat here!

He rubbed his nose and said, "Little girl, have you forgotten what Mother told you when you were in the sky?"

That day, he entrusted Angela with a dream, in which Angela asked Sofia to take good care of grandma, and when the time came, she would take care of her grandma and then left.

As a result, Sofia cried uncontrollably.

He had no choice but to pretend to be Angela and play with her in the white clouds and rainbows for a long time before he could calm her.

At the same time, I did not forget to say a few good words to myself:

[Sofia, your master is a good man, you should learn from him! 】

[If you learn the skills, you can see your mother often! 】

Sofia blinked her eyes and flattened her mouth.

"Master, it was you who played the rainbow slide with me in my dream, not my mother!"

He was stunned: "How do you know?"

Sofia glanced at him: "Master is so stupid, your big feet It's all exposed, mom's feet are not that big!"

Master Daan: "..."

Can't it?

Would he make such a low-level mistake?

Just when he thought Sofia was difficult to deal with, Sofia suddenly asked again: "Master, can I really see my mother after learning the skills?" At one end, he looked serious.

Master Dan: "Well, that's for sure."

Sofia sat up again: "Okay, then I'll learn from Master."

Forget it, Master looks more stupid than Ollie, please forgive him!

It turned out that Master Dan disappeared after leaving the red string bracelet that day, and Sofia cared deeply.

But now the little girl is very generous and doesn't care about him.

Master Dan was a little surprised, she suddenly said to learn, but he hadn't figured out how to teach her yet...

He thought about it and decided to fool around first.

"Sofia, let's learn to open the spiritual eye first." Master Dan said: "The spiritual eye is the third eye of human beings, everyone is born with it, but some people can open it, and some people can't.

" It can see things that ordinary people cannot see.

So some babies sometimes cry inexplicably, but some are not affected at all.

However, as the baby grows up, the spiritual eye will soon close or even disappear.

But some people are special, and the third eye will always be there, but it can't be opened.

"Your spiritual eye is still there, and when you open it, you can see Master." he said.

Sofia opened her eyes wide and quickly touched her forehead.

"Then she said: don't open it! I don't want to have three eyes!"

"It will look like Cyclops, so ugly, so ugly!"

Master Dan: "..."

Master Dan said: "The spiritual eye will not show up, it is hidden in your eyes."

Sofia breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good...that's okay."

He continued: "Come on, listen to Master, Let your life force sink to your hara, focus on your eyes, let's go..."

Sofia: "Sink your life force to your hara, concentrate on your eyes, and let go."

A mischievous flash of light flashed in Master's eyes: "Strengthen your stomach, and take a deep breath"

Sofia obeyed obediently: "Put your belly hard, and make a big fart."

She said, as if she had an instinct, and followed the instruction.

Sure enough, a fart popped out with a pop.

Master Dan snorted and almost died laughing.

This little girl is so fun, so fun!

However, the little girl still had her eyes closed, and asked: "Master, why can't I see anything!"

Master Dan said: "It's not that easy to open the third eye. Seventy-seven forty-nine days..."

At this time, Sofia suddenly opened her eyes. 

There was a flash of purple light in her eyes, and she saw a white figure suddenly appearing in the room. He was leaning against the cabinet and picking his ears: "So don't worry, master counts, your talent will take at least seven to forty-nine days."

Nose sniffed.

Sofia blinked and asked, "Master, why do you want to smell earwax?"

Master Dan sneered: "Nonsense! Master...Wait! Did you see me?" "

????"