My Sister Stopped Crying

Winnie kept looking at her phone, and finally waited until after ten o'clock or almost eleven o'clock.

It was time for Lily to wake up.

Her mother said: "Wait! Within ten minutes, the Simmons will definitely call you back."

Winnie: "What if they don't call?"

The old woman shook her head: "That's impossible. At most they will definitely try to keep their pride, but they would definitely call."
Winnie waited and waited until twelve o'clock at noon, but still did not hear from the Simmons.

She couldn't sit still anymore, she got up and said, "No, I have to go and see!"

Her mother groaned several times but didn't stop her, she just felt that Winnie was too impatient!
Since ancient times, which child can leave her mother, what is she anxious about?

At the Simmons

Sofia is drawing with Lily.

"Here you are." Sofia handed Lily a blank piece of paper.

Lily turned her head and snorted: "I don't want it."

Although she said so, she still took it.

Sofia asked strangely: "Don't you want it?"

Lily raised her chin and said firmly, "My paper is not white enough, so I can use yours!"

Sofia: "..."

After a while, both of them drew a painting, Sofia said, "I'll send it to my old friend!"

After speaking, he ran out to find Mr. Simmons, and dragged him over.

Grandpa took off his presbyopic glasses and asked, "What did you draw today?"

Sofia took her own woks: "Grandpa, look! A self-portrait of an egg."

Mr. Simmons couldn't help laughing, and asked again: "What about Lily?"

Lily looked at the two of them smiling at Sofia's painting, and couldn't help feeling depressed, thinking that grandpa just didn't like her.

At this time, the old man asked, and she couldn't help but her eyes lit up.

Lily said happily: "I drew a self-portrait of a hen!"

Mr. Simmons raised his eyebrows, looked at Lily's painting, and suddenly found that she was also good at painting.

Perhaps not as vivid as Sofia's paintings, but they are also full of childishness.

Sofia picked up Mr. Simmons's mobile phone, snapped a photo of her own painting, and also took a photo of  Lily's painting, and sent them to Master Lawrence together.

She held down the phone, leaned closer to the microphone and said, "Old friend, this is a picture drawn by my sister and I." Soon Master Lawrence sent a voice: "Both of you draw well! Do you mind if I share it to others inn my sons?"

Sofia turned to look at Lily, and seeing that she agreed, she happily replied that she didn't mind.

After a while, Master Lawrence posted  both of their works on his social media account.

Although Hanhan couldn't read, the light in her eyes became brighter and brighter when she saw the post.

It turns out that this is how it feels to be praised!

For a long time, no one has praised her except her mother who kept saying 'Lily is great'.

It turns out that if you don't cry or make trouble, you can get the attention of others...