A Princess Room and Angry Sister

The Simmons compound covers an area of ​​8,000 square meters, and it is one of the largest property in terms of area.

The eight sons of the family each have their own careers, but they choose to stay in their family home. Compared with many high-end wealthy families, the Simmons  is the most united one.

The Simmons used to be happy and harmonious, but since Angela disappeared, the whole place has fallen into an inexplicable atmosphere.

Benedict worked hard and rarely went home.

The other brothers are busy with their own business. Old Mr. Simmons goes to the nursing home to accompany his wife during the day and only comes back at night. 

Today is the only time in the past few years, except for the New Year holidays, that all eight brothers are here.

Several uncles wanted to take Sofia around, but they were stopped by Mr. Simmons.

"Sofia has just been discharged from the hospital, how can she go around? She should get a good rest."

The uncles had to give up and wanted to take her to visit her room.

The old man reprimanded: "What are you all doing here? Go and fetch your mother and tell her that Sofia is back..."

The old lady was so depressed because of her daughter's disappearance that she stubbornly went to the nursing home and refused to come back.

In the past two years, she have been bedridden, not in the mood to do anything, and cecame more and more haggard...

Finally, Mr. Simmons cheerfully held Sofia by the hand, "Come on, Sofie, grandpa will take you to see your room."

The Brothers: "..."

Upstairs.

"Sofie, this is your room, do you like it?" Granpa Bien led Sofia into the room.

The room is decorated in pink and white - this is the dreamy color that little girls like most.

The bed is made into a small castle, and there is a small staircase to reach the top of the castle, fulfilling the child's princess dream.

There is a slide next to the castle, a small sofa in front, and a relatively short but super wide vanity mirror.

There are several rows of jewelry racks on the dressing table, all kinds of bows, hair ties, flower clips... everything.

Sofia had never seen such a princess room before. She raised his head and asked earnestly, "Grandpa, is this really my room?" If she lives in such a nice house, her unlucky aura will affect the luck at home.

Every time Mr. Simmons heard Sofia calling him grandpa, he felt better, and he smiled: "Of course."

Although this princess room is not the biggest, it is not bad either.

"Do you like it?" Thomas asked beside him.

Sofia nodded heavily, and said obediently: "Thank you, grandpa, thank you, uncle."

Grandpa Bien looked at Sofia and sighed secretly.

My little girl is still a little cautious, like a little beast that has just entered an unfamiliar environment, cautiously surviving.

When can we have her to act like a baby with them unscrupulously?

Thomas touched her head: "You're welcome, Sofie. Your brothers and sisters will play with you when they come back from school" 

Su Bao asked doubtfully, "Brothers and sisters?"

Thomas: "Three brothers , an elder sister, is the child of the eldest uncle and the second uncle."

In our family, only the eldest Benedict and the second eldest Mark have childred, and uncle Benedict has two boys, one in the second grade of elementary school and the other in the top class of kindergarten.

Uncle Mark has a boy and a girl, the boy goes to the first class of kindergarten, and the girl goes to the middle class of kindergarten.

Thomas deeply felt that since they were all children, they would definitely be able to play together.

Sofia is too lonely in the Laytons, her little friends are only parrots and little toy, and she very much needs children of the same age to grow up with.

Su Bao nodded sensibly, although she didn't say much, there was a hint of anticipation in her eyes.

She has no friends, her parents don't allow her to run around, and her grandparents don't like to take her out for a walk.

Once she saw children coming back from school with their schoolbags on their backs through the fence. They were holding hands and running happily. She was very envious...

Sofia suddenly raised his head and asked, "Uncle, can you give me some paper and a paintbrush?"

She wants to give small gifts to her brothers and sister!

**

In the blink of an eye, it was afternoon.

A car stopped outside the mansion, and an elegantly dressed woman with an Elizabethan hat led a little girl out of the car.

The little girl was wearing a fluffy Lolita dress, holding two exquisite dolls in her arms, with bows of the same color as the dresses on her head, delicate and beautiful.

The woman warned: "Lily, you will see your sister later, can you give a doll to your sister?"

Lily pouted and said nothing.

The woman frowned: "Didn't you agree just now? You have another doll so give the other to your sister, don't lose your temper!"

Lily immediately lost her temper when she heard this: "I don't! I want both!" She didn't turn her head back after speaking and run inside the mansion.

What sister, she doesn't want to give it to her sister!

All the toys are hers!

The woman looked helpless, there was nothing she could do about it, so she turned around and said to the little boy dawdling behind her, "Leo, hurry up, your sister is waiting at home." Who knew that Leo would also pout and said, "I don't want a sister."

He already has a very annoying younger sister who would grab his things and throw his toys at every turn, and she would cry when her parents tried to reason with her.

Leo doesn't want to have another younger sister!

He ran away after speaking.

Lily ran to her room and closed the door with a bang.

At this time, her child's watch rang, and the word 'Grandma' was displayed on it.

"Hello? Grandma." Lily's tone was still a little unhappy.

The grandmother on the opposite side asked: "Who messed with our little princess? She looks so unhappy?"

Lily pouted and said, "Mom asked me to give a doll to my sister, but I won't" The old woman with the delicate lady's head rolled her eyes and asked, "Is that your new sister?"

Sofia was abused by his own father, and Mr. Simmons and the uncles frantically rushed to San Martin... This incident has reached their side.

Lily nodded and said, "Yes!"

She looked at the two dolls in her hand and couldn't put them down.

She knew she have to give it to her sister, but she liked it all, and she suddenly didn't want to give it to her.

But the grandmother on the other side of the phone said: "Lily, you are not the only little princess because you have a new sister in the family. Your grandpa, uncle, and uncles will not treat you well in the future." Lily is young , Immediately retorted: "Grandma, you are talking nonsense!"

"Why is grandma talking nonsense? You used to be the only girl in the family, but now there is one more girl. Don't you think you should give her all the dolls now? They all love your sister and don't love you!"

Lily was angry, cried and hung up the phone.

She grabbed the doll and slammed it on the ground, shaking it wildly.

If you don't give it, you won't give it, even if she breaks the doll, she won't give it to her sister!

Outside the door, Sofia plucked up her courage and knocked on Lily's door.

It turned out that she had waited for a long time just now, and finally waited for her sister to come home, but as soon as her sister came back, she went back to her room.

Sofia wants to give her present to her sister, which is a painting she drew herself, with a beautiful rainbow on it, and children playing together holding hands.

"Sister?" Sofia called out hesitantly.

Lily opened the door violently, and threw the smashed doll on her body: "Go away! Damn it!"

Sofia's little hands froze, and she froze.

Eight Uncle's Little TreasureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara