A Hand in the Statue

Master Dan's heart skipped a beat, and he looked at Sofia suspiciously.

A coincidence?

He coughed: "Hurry up and take the female ghost back, do you remember the soul-shifting technique? If you don't remember..." Before he could finish speaking, Sofia raised her arm, pressed his small hands on the glass, and scratched.

With a whoosh, the female ghost has returned to the soul gourd.

Master Dan touched his nose.

What kind of evildoer is this...

Mark came over with the glass of milk, and he handed it to Sofia, and said, "Drink it quickly!"

Sofia took it, and said sweetly: "Thank you, Uncle!"
Mark smiled sheepishly.

Although he has two children, he rarely gets along with them, and he admits that he is not a good father.

At this moment, he suddenly felt a little guilty, touched Sofia's head, and said in a low voice: "Sofie, what do you think about Uncle going to divorce your Aunt?"

Sofia looked up at him and asked, "Uncle, why do people get married, and then get divorced after getting married?"

She also knows about divorce, and her father used to talk about divorcing her mother.

But at that time she was too young to know what divorce was, and she found out later—it turned out that the divorce was to marry a new aunt.

Sofia couldn't understand adults, didn't they choose well at the beginning? Why change in the end?

Mark was momentarily dumbfounded by the question.

He couldn't answer Sofia's question.
He pursed his lips and said in a muffled voice: "Because the second aunt was pregnant with your elder brother Leo before."

Anyway, it was something he did. The only thing Mark regrets is that he didn't know that he was being tricked until Lily was born.

At that time, his younger sister Angela was seriously ill and then disappeared, so he really didn't have the time to think about it too much.

Sofia frowned, feeling more strenuous: "Then why does Second Aunt have brother Leo in her stomach? Does Second Uncle like Second Aunt?" Mark shook his head: "I don't like her!"

Sofia: "..."

She stared at Mark.

Mark was stared at by her and a little nervous, he asked: "What's the matter?"

Sofia said: "Uncle doesn't like aunt, and he gave birth to brother Leo with an aunt, is my uncle what others call a scumbag? "

She had a cute little face and a serious look.

Mark opened his mouth, but was speechless: "Uh..."

Sofia patted Mark understandingly, and comforted him, "It's okay uncle, I understand."

Mark: "???"

No, what did she understand?

He was about to speak when Dave came over: "Sofie, uncle is here!"

Dave didn't take off his helmet, was sweating profusely, and happily reached out to hug Sofia.

Mark slapped his hand off: "You are dirty?"

Dave didn't care, he wanted to hug her, and picked up Sofia and laughed: "Sofie tell Uncle, is it boring here? Let's go, Uncle will take you to the construction site!"

He just went for an inspection, and the first thing he did was to take his precious niece to show off to the workers.

Mark disagreed even more: "Where is the construction site? It's so dangerous. Idlers are not allowed to enter!"

Dave said indifferently: "Our Sofie is not an idler, right Sofie?"

Sofia nodded affirmatively: "That's right, Sofie is not idle at all."

She was very busy, the ugly aunt ghost just said that the aunt went to the construction site, there must be something hidden in the bronze statue.

She's going to find it.

So Dave was happy and walked all the way with Sofia in his arms, and when he saw someone, he would say: "Hey, look, this is my niece!"

"Isn't my niece cute?"

"Amy, look at my niece, isn't she cute?"

Sofia: "..." She couldn't help covering her face, being praised all the way and showing off like this, she suddenly felt very embarrassed! As a result, her small appearance made everyone laugh even more. Dave's heart was swelling, so everyone saw - the super rough guy who was usually irritable and swearing, turned into a man who spoke softly. shocker! Soon to the construction site. Although Dave was yelling, he still had a sense of proportion. He did not let Sofia enter the real estate under construction. They are now in the bronze statue square where the floor tiles have been laid. Dave said: "This square has already been built, there is a children's playground area over there, let's go, Uncle will take you to play!" As soon as he finished speaking, he immediately pointed to the tall building under construction in the distance across the street. Dave: "The building under construction is an office building, the one next to it that looks like a big foot plate is a shopping center, and there is a large supermarket in the basement. These are all built by your uncle. How about it, it's not that bad!" Sofia praised: "Excellent!"