Lies exposed

William frowned when he heard that, Alice's words made him feel inexplicably uncomfortable.

"What did you say? Say it again." He stared at Alice, his voice was as cold as his father's.

Alice was taken aback, clutching her mother's clothes helplessly, she hung her head and dared not speak.

Everyone was speechless.

It was rumored in various groups that the child who had just been brought back by the Simmons had a bad character . After her stepmother had a miscarriage, she even asked his uncles to bankrupt the Layton family.

The Simmons's unprincipled love of Sofia was just to make up for what they owed to Angela...

Looking at it now, it really is.

Everyone shook their heads:

"Young Master William, don't scare Alice! She's just telling the truth!" "

Oh, Miss Sofia will be spoiled like this. It can't be like this..."

Alice's eyes flickered slightly, she looked aggrieved and said nothing.

When Lily heard that others were on her side, she cried even more vigorously.

People around are criticizing Sofia.

Sofia clenched her fists tightly, she couldn't figure out why she didn't do anything wrong, but every time the adults said it was her fault?

Is the world of adults different from that of children?

Sofia insisted, "I'm not wrong, she lied! Uncle bought the dress for me, and Lily hit me first just now..." Before she could finish speaking, Winnie hurried over. Neither looked nor listened to what Sofia said.

She hugged Lily directly and coaxed: "baby, be good, don't make trouble, let's go back first."

When Lily heard the word 'make trouble', she cried even harder.

"I don't! I don't want to go back, I want my skirt! Woohoo!"

Sofia's words were drowned in her cries.

Sofia stood alone in the middle of the crowd, and what she wanted to say was suppressed by the people around her.

William's small face is very tight, the younger sister is troublesome!

Just as he was about to pull Sofia behind him, a tall figure hugged Sofia first.

Benedict looked around, and asked in a cold voice: "What's going on?"

His face was terribly cold, and Alice faltered instantly, hiding behind her mother and not daring to come out.

Everyone rushed to accused Sofia:

"Miss Lily ran over just now and said that Miss Sofia's dress belonged to her, and Miss Sofia beat Miss Lily without saying a word."

Yes, Sopiate still wants to press Miss Lily's face with a cake."

Benedict sneered, "Did you see this with your own eyes?"

Mr. Old Simmons also came over, leaning on a cane, with a firm tone: "I believe Sofia won't do  such a thing, whoever said Sofia was wrong, stand up and let me see!"

Everyone choked for a moment, and looked at Alice one after another.

When Alice  dared to accuse Sofia, Lily cried even harder.

Alice's mother felt very uncomfortable. Doesn't the old man mean that her daughter lied?

Her Alice is such a good child, sensible and kind, how could she lie!