Welcome to Magixs

*°• Astra POV •°*

I continued to pack my suitcase, making sure I didn't forget anything when I heard my brothers voice. "Sister do you really have to leave, you can be trained by the best teachers in the world here," he said as he walk over to my bed and sat down.

I let out a huff and sat down. "Astro, I know that, but I want to experience and explore the world, and I can't do that behind these castle walls. I wanna make friends who aren't paid to be, experience new things, and possibly find someone special," he stopped me before I could finish.

"And I am on board for all of that, except the special person, but I'm going to miss you, and what about mom and dad?"

"Just tell them I went to that Princess school, simple as that, ok I'll call you all the time, and always ask for you help if I need it," I was then pulled into a tight hug by my brother which I returned. "You better, now get going before I change my mind, I will miss you dearly Ra Ra."

"And I, you brother, and stop with that incessant nickname" with one final embrace my brother exited my room. I looked at my five suitcases and used a shrinking spell, and placed them in my pocket. I then got on my hover bike.(like the boys bike, but purple) and loaded the small package in the storage compartment.

"Sceptor of Galactica," I said raising my hand and my scepter appearing in the hand in its place. I then put on my helmet, and put my scepter in its power controller, and got on. "TO ALFEA"

In Magix

As I flown on my bike to the school, my brother facetimed me and kept asking a million questions, which caused me to get distracted. "Yes, yes I get it Astro, I'll call you later," and with that I hung up. And bam I crashed into someone. Quickly I made a cushion spell, "MAGNETIC FIELD!" which worked and caught the rider.

Quickly I flew down to him and got off my bike and ran to him. "OMG I am sooo sorry, my brother was being annoying and distracting me and I didn't see you," I rambled

He then groaned and sat up. "Its ok, its not everyday you get knocked off your bike by a pretty girl," I blushed at that.

"Are you sure your ok?"I asked still worried.

"Believe me I'm tough, its nothing to worry about, by the way what's your name," he asked as we stood up and faced each other. "Astra, and you?"

"Eiden, pleasure to meet you Astra," he said smiling and placing a light kiss on my hand. To which I blush and said, "So where were you heading to so fast," I laughed and he did as well.

"Oh, Alfea college and you?" he looked surprised at my answer. "Ohhh, so thats how you caught me, your a fairy, at first I thought you were a witch," I gasped

"How rude to think such a thing, and you didn't answer my question," I said crossing my arms.

"Oh, sorry I'm heading to Red fountain," he said as puffed out his chest slightly.

"Oh, your a specialist, thats cool, anyways it was nice meeting you Eiden, but I have to go before I miss orientation," I said as I walked over to my bike.

"Of course, I hope to see you again Astra," I smiled at that as we went our separate ways. I then continued my journey to Alfea. Upon arrival I got off my bike took my luggage into my pocket, and I shrunk my bike in to a keychain and hooked it onto my luggage keychain.

As I stood in line I saw this girl walking pass with this beautiful flower and I had to stop her. "Hey sorry to disturb you, but is that a Plumeria?" she looked shocked at the fact I knew the plant.