Mission to Cloudtower

*°• Astra POV •°*

We finally get back to Alfea and we all get off the ship and walked up to Faragonda and Saladin. "Welcome home girls. I'm glad you're all safe. It was a brave mission." she said and I responded, "Thanks, Miss Faragonda." 

The Saladin turned to the boys and asked, "So, you were able to help the girls?" and Eiden answered "Well, they were fine without us." I rolled my eyes and said, "No, he's just being modest. The boys totally saved us back there."

"Uh, yes. They should definitely get major extra credit." Stella said as we laughed at her. We then saw the Trix's Ogre with Kiko, I was really tired, but I'd fight if I had to.

"It's all right. The ogre is on our side now." she said knowing what we would do. Saladin spoke,"He tried to stop the Witches and we're letting him stay."

"That's Peachy Keen with me as long as he improves his hygene." Stella said as she held her nose.Knut does some finger walking. "I'm sorry if I'm a little stinkier than usual. I've had to do a lot of fighting." Knut said

 "Oh it's fine. We have bigger problems than OBO right now."Faragonda laughed.

"Well we are back and ready to help. Right girls?" Flora said and we all nodded.

"I've got an extra bottle of perfume. You want?" Stella said holding out a bottle.Knut hugs Stella."Thank you."  he said as he squished her."Ah,~squashed~ take two please!!" Stella screeched.

All of then went into the Headmitres office to discuss the next step. We learned that Red fountain campus was destroyed by the witches.

Miss Faragonda then turned to me "Astra, I must ask you one more time. Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" I remember the conversation we had earlier. I nodded my head  and said, "I know that it's dangerous, but I don't have any other choice. It's what I have to do."

Then the Saladin asked, "But are you sure we should allow her to proceed?" Miss Faragonda nodded her head and said,"I am certain that Astra has good instincts. Go ahead with your plan."

The Eiden stepped in front of me and said"Uh Excuse me but what is the plan?" And Saladine replied with, "We're sending you on a mission to infiltrate Cloud Tower, and Astra is the squad leader and Bloom will go with you as well. Both of you boys will be under her direct command."

"What?" Brandon said confused and Sky then looked at her and said, "Bloom, how could you think of going anywhere near the witches when you don't even have your powers?", and bloom replied to him in confidence, "Listen, I have to believe that I'll get the DragonFire back. I don't know how, but I do know it's the right course."

 "How will you get in?"Brandon asked and then Knut spoke up, "Well, we'll take the tunnels." and I stood up and said, "When Knut was a kid, he used to play in the tunnels, so he knows how to avoid the surveilance system. Once we get in, we'll figure the rest out. Okay?" I said 

 And Eiden obviously didn't like this,"You're disregarding the first lesson of tactics: you always need to have a plan."I walked to him and put my hand on his shoulders and said, "Except that there is no way to have a plan, so the way I see it is that we can either stay here and be totally overwhelmed or we can do something. So what do you guys say; are you with me?"

He grumbled in defeat and said "I see your point. Count me in." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Ok, great. We just have to get our stuff, so meet us by well when you're ready."

I turned to Miss Faragonda as she said "Astra I want you to proceed with caution, but also with haste. The signs are unmistakable. Look, the final attack is coming."