Into the WILD

αѕтяα ρσν

We knocked on the door to Faragonda's. "Griselda said that you wanted to see right away." I said and she looked at us and said,"Girls, come in. Things have been tough lately, and I'm sure you're quite worn out." we all walked in as Stella said, "I'm only this tired when I break in new heels." I laughed as we gathered around her desk.

"Losing the Alfea codex has been very difficult for all of us, but now is the time we must pull together. We have to be fully prepared for the next battle." Faragonda said, and we got serious. "Well, I hope we can do it." Flora said and Stella snapped her head to her and said, "I hope we can do it" come on, Flora! With that kind of attitude we might as well just give up!" I looked her like she was crazy.

"Hey don't yell at Flora like that," I said and Musa backed me up,"Yeah you are the one with the bad attitude!" and Stella bit back with, "And you're like Miss Positivity?!" and I said, "None of are, but you have no right to say that to any of us," and before she responded Faragonda stopped her and said, "That's enough, young ladies! I need you to stop arguing with each other and start acting like a team. I need you to remember why you call yourselves "the Winx Club". I've decided to take drastic measures." We all looked a little nervous with that said.

"Exactly what measures do you have in mind?" Bloom asked. She smiled and said, "I'm sending you all on a vacation." We all looked shocked and we said, "You're what?!"

"Miss Faragonda, why do you want to send us away when Lord Darkar could attack any time?!" Tecna said and we all nodded our heads agreeing with her. "You're in no shape to take him on right now. You need to regroup and refocus your energies. You're going to the Resort Realm: a peaceful and stimulating vacation spot." Faragonda uses her magic to show them the Resort Realm.

"We have a lovely villa there that was donated to the school by one of our distinguished alumni. Your trip will include skiing, camping, and a wildlife tour of the realm's different habitats." Flora looked so excited and turned to me, "I've always wanted to see a Klaudactyl!" I laughed and said, "I know."

"You can pick up your ski gear at the Resort Realm galleria. You'll take the school credit card." Faragonda said, and Stella lit up and said, "Shopping!" And Aisha rolled her eyes and says, "Is shopping all you ever think about, Stella?" and Stella rebutted, "Sorry if we're not all tomboys like you, Aisha." Aisha was about to come up to her and I stepped up in front of her and said, "Cool it Aisha," Faragonda groaned and said, "This is exactly why I want you to go away. You have to remember how much you like each other."

"What about our Advanced Spell Casting test?" Flora meantioned and she shook her head and saying, "You'll be skipping it. I want you to take a break from magic. In fact there is no magic in the Resort Realm." We were shocked at the no magic part.

"No magic?" Bloom said, and Faragonda nodded her head in confirmation."Are you saying we can't use our powers at all?" I asked and she said, "Your powers won't work there. That's why I'm sending the boys with you as security." I smiled at the fact Eiden was coming and the girls cheered. "Its an official assignment for them so they can't socialize," We all nodded our heads in understanding.

The Winx Club and the pixies stand in the quad with their bags. Melora turns to me and says, "I've always wanted to go skiing! I'm so psyched!"The others are also excited.*

"Hey, our body guards are here." Aisha said as the Red Fountain ship flies in and lands on the quad. The ramp lowers and Brandon and Sky start to walk down. We walked onto the ship, but I turned around and waited for Aisha. The girls all laugh and run towards the ship."Wait for me! Eugh!" I looked at her weird and said, "I did." she looked surprise and said, "Oh, sorry I thought you forgot me," I put my hand on his shoulder, "Never, come on" we walked further into the ship.