Never can leave ya'll alone

*°• Astra POV •°*

It was such a hectic day. The trip take Stellas ring and even kidnap her. We had to literally track down where this supposed 'date' was so yeah, there's that. We were gathered around her as she pouted.

They discussed a plan on how to get her ring back. "Stella I have told you million don't take it off like I do mine, but noooo, you don't wanna listen," she rolled her. "We need to break into cloud tower and get it back," Bloom suggested.

"When?" I was hoping she wasn't tonight. "tonight," I groaned and looked at Flora. She knew that I was suppose to go on a date with Eiden its our second, technically third if you count the welcome ball. I was really looking forward to it.

"Well lets go ladys and get Stella ring back," Bloom cheered. Everyone got up in a hoorah moment, we were about to leave when Flora spoke, "Astra can't come she-" I shook my he'd at her, but she continued, " She has her second technically third date with Eiden tonight," everyone squealed at the news and gave me a hug.

"No, no guys I'm not going I-" Stella cut me off and said, "Don't even you are defiantly going no if, and, buts about it," I saw the face at me basically saying don't argue. They all gave me a hug and Stella even left an outfit on my bed, I wished then luck and told them to call me if they needed me at all, but the said they wouldn't.

When they all left I started to get ready and I was super nervous I really hoped it went well. Finally I was finished getting ready and I looked into the mirror and admired the outfit Stella picked for me.

 Finally I was finished getting ready and I looked into the mirror and admired the outfit Stella picked for me

I gave one last final twirl and then I heard a knock on the living room's balcony window. I walked over and open the door to see Eiden smiling at me on his hover bike. He hoped off and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you, let me put theses in water and we can go," I smiled at him and put them in flora's room in one of the many vases she has. I walked back to him and he spun me and then pulled me flushed against his body.

"You are just a vision, honestly the most beautiful fairy I've ever met," I blushed at his glowing compliment. "T-thank you, a-are you ready," I couldn't believe I stuttered like an idiot. "Of course your chariot awaits, he said as he handed me a helmet and helped me on his bike.

We flew through the sky and I couldn't believe the view. He flew us to this tree that looked like it had a platform built in it. When we landed I was shocked at the picnic. We got off the bike and once we took our helmet I gave him a big hug as I bounced.

"Omg this is beautiful, this is such a sweet thing," He picked me up and spun me around as I laughed. We sat down and talked, ate, and enjoyed each others company. We had to be here for about two hours when he cleared his throat.

"So Astra I really, really like you,"

"I really like you too," I giggled

"And, I don't want any specialist to have you,"