Fairy vs witch

Aʂƚɾα POV

We were in Palladiums class, we had to do a field research project and we decided to go to earth and study a Holiday they celebrate called halloween. And we're talking about how its a non-magical holiday that celebrates magic. Honestly we're more excited to go to this exclusive party Bloom has been going on about, from this mean girl.

==================================

We had made it to Gardenia and walked through town."So, Bloom, who's this friend of yours that's having a party?" Stella asked and Bloom laughs slightly. "She's not really what I would call a friend, in fact, she never really liked me. But she invited me, so she must've changed!"

We continue to walk and Flora asks, "What costumes are we gonna get?" And Bloom said, "This party's all about the costumes, so we have to come up with something good." And Stella got excited to say, "Well, I have an idea!" and before we could hear it we heard a car horn honk.

A car stops in front of us, with a girl and her friends in tow." I saw you RSVP. " the girl said looking at Bloom. "What's up Mitzi?" Bloom said. Mitzi huh, that seems a bout right, don't think I like her. "Since when do you have an entourage?"Bloom exasperatedly laughs and I looked shocked and said, "We're her friends, the girls in your car are your entourage," I smiled, Mitzi rolled her eyes at me, and  Aisha had to hold me back.

"I know you all go to reform school but try to dress nice tonight. Hmph!"Mitzi snaps her fingers.Her chauffeur starts driving again. "That is your friend?" Stella asked and Tecna commented, "Her attitude stinks as much as her perfume!" I laughed out loud and said, "Nice one Tec" and she high fives me.

We all decided to go to the party transformed. We found the location and it was really creepy. I guess thats the iont, the maid that open the door and lead us into the house. We all stood in the ballroom of sorts as Mitzi was announced.

She then bashed our costumes, but we didn't even take them off yet, and when we did was she jealous. After a while something weird started to happen, I was on the dance floor with Aisha and  we heard weird things and the picture of the house started to crack.

We ended up in Mitzi room as she screamed hysterically. Honestly I knew t this was all a trick. And somehow well all ended up outside. Everyone outside laughed at us as they thought they fooled us but we knew better.

Then the pixies started to float under the pumpkins scaring everyone and that was that, honestly very eventful.

696969696966969696966969696 Exchange Students 696969696969696969696969696

(AN: to lazy to do talking so here's a recap.)

𝙽𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅

So now that the Trix have the Red fountain Codex , Faragonda and Griffon agree to work together to protect the Codex at Cloudtower.

Mirta joins us on the mission since she was a former student there and therefore, the perfect guide. When we arrive, the professors Ediltrude and Zarathustra  greet us at the entrance but it is clear that they dislike the fact that they are here. The professors escorts us into the school but not before correcting 's my comment on the school being "a building". The two explain that the school is in fact, a living being created by ancient witches .

The basics of witchcraft.

We start our first lesson in witchcraft and we all feel uncomfortable aura set in place by the witches. The girls and I also learn about the witches' source of power, how they work and their constant urge to betray one another.