We're Back!!

꯱ׁׅ֒ꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮꯱ׁׅ֒ᨵׁׅꪀׁׅ 2 ᨵׁׅυׁׅtׁׅ⨍ꪱׁׅtׁׅ

Aʂƚɾα POV

I can't believe I'm back on campus, I'm so excited for this year. All the girls have grown since I seen them last. Musa had traveled with the wizardpalooza tour and picked up music from all different realms. Flora had picked up new skills too. She had taken up Aero-magic-therapy. And Stella had spent the summer interning at her favorite magazine teen magazine, but Bloom told me she was having a meltdown. I had spent the summer with Eiden, and had a lot of sleepovers. And I even intern at this art symposium.

I was walking through the halls when I was thinking how I really can't wait to see Eiden at the party tonight. As I was walking I noticed something flying up ahead. "Huh? What was that?" I said getting closer.

"Cool! A fortune-fly! I've heard all about you, if I catch you, you'll tell me my fortune. Come here cutie." The fortune-fly flies away, and I dive after it, trying to catch it.

"Come on! Gotcha!" The fortune-fly wriggles free and flies off. "Hey!" I yelled after it.

The fortune-fly's eyes glow and the rug on the floor wraps around me, knocking me over. "Hey. Wait up!" I said as I chase after the fortune-fly. "Come on, little fortune-fly." I said as I turned down a hall with mirrors.

"Wait a minute, these mirrors aren't reflecting what's across from them. Oh, I remember Palladium talking about these in class, they're actually reflecting magical reality." I looked a little closer to see that one mirror is reflecting a door.

"So there should be a door here. And it should open with a little magic push."I said as I grabbed an invisible doorknob and uses her magic to open the door. I stepped into a library.

"Hello?! I don't know why I'm doing this, black people don't do this," I whispered yelled to myself that last part. "Sorry, I'm not doing any psychic readings today, I'm trying to settle in for the school year." I looked around confused.

"Look, you'll have to come back later." I looked up to see the psychic pixie."You're the psychic pixie! I really wanted to take your honours seminar but it's only open to juniors and seniors." Concorda thought a little bit and said, "Hmmm, maybe I will do your reading. You have a very strong karmic energy coming from you. I see a lot of bright light around you and that's always a sign." I was kinda of intrigued.

"What kind of a sign? I hope a good one." I said as the pixie makes a small lounge set appear, and I sit down."Oh yes, absolutely! It means that you're surrounded by loyal friends."

"Oh, that's true."

"I see five very strong friendship lights around you."

"Those are my best girlfriends." I said smiling thinking of my best friends

She then make a surprised face. "Wait, I see six." I looked confused I only had Musa, Flora, Stella,Tecna, and Bloom, so who is the six one. " I only have five best friends, so what's the fifth light? Oh, could it be for Eiden?" She shook her head and said, "I do see the name Eiden but he falls under a different category, the boyfriend category."

I looked surprised and said, "Really?" She nodded her head and said, "Oh, yes. I sense there will be a few bumps along the way, but it will work out in the end. I see great romance. For the both of you."

I blushed a little at that, and said, "Wow!" But she continued, "And that's not half the adventure that's in store for you. I see much more." I got excited at that and said, "What other images do you see? What kind of adventure is there, exactly?