Fighting darkness

αѕтяα ρσν

The Winx Club and Specialists are trapped between a group of creatures and the edge of a cliff. "By my count we have to take on ten monsters apiece." Tecna told us and I looked at her crazy. "Ten's not so bad. Come on!" Bloom laughed nervously . "Uh, no that is bad, we can't fight off all theses monsters, the guys only have their weapons and we don't have our magic!" I said trying not to have a panic attack.

Flora scooted over to me and rubbed my back and said, "All you fairies that have your Charmix, you should fly out of here and save yourselves." I shook my head at her and said, "No way," And Stella backed me up by saying, "Fairies don't abandon their friends."

We are still deciding what to do. "I won't leave you Astra," Melora said hugging my cheek. I smiled and we turned to Timmy as he spoke, "Hold on, I've got a really good idea. Riven knows the way through these invisible net traps, right?" That was a good idea. "That could work." Tecna said smiling at Timmy. "Come on, follow me." Everyone starts to run back towards the traps, but Timmy lags behind, speaking into a device. Riven stops us just before the traps.

"Okay, listen up. If we make our way to the center areas of the traps without tripping any, the monsters will chase us and get caught in the nets. So let's split up and make our stand over there, over there, and over there." Riven instructs and we walk out into the middle of the traps. A wolf-like creature follows them and is caught in a net. We cheered as it got caught in the trap.

More creatures get caught in the nets."Here come the big guys!" Aisha announce. "Timmy you are a genius." Riven praises Lots of creatures are trapped in nets now and we all start cheering. "Trapped in their own trap. This rocks." Musa celebrated, but that ended soon when Eiden said, "Not all of them. Look out!

The creatures have caught onto our plan and are using the nets to swing across and avoid getting caught."Just follow me. Step where I step." Riven told us and we did, Riven leads us out of the rest of the traps. Aisha was right behind me, I looked behind to see Aisha left behind.

"Uh, guys? Problem!" I tried to go back to her, but a troll is blocking our path. "Aisha!" I looked behind me, and the others didn't seem to notice except Eiden as he looked around for me and came over. "She's trap, we have to help her," I said and he nodded his head at me.

The troll starts to chase her and we are right behind her. Aisha had her back on the edge of the cliff with no where to go. Aisha trips the troll and it falls over the edge of the cliff.

"Yeah!" She cheered. I ran over to her and when she saw me she tried to make her way over, but the troll bangs against the cliff, braking the part Aisha's standing on, so she also falls down into a canyon. And as soon as I looked over the clift another piece break.

Eiden holds onto me tight as we fall down the cliff. We get up and Eiden looks at me, "Hey are you alright?" I nodded my head and looked around, but i don't see Aisha, so I call out her name over and over again until we find a cave. "I'll go first" Eiden says as he pulls out his weapon. We go around a corner and find a blinding light. Once the lights clear we see, "Aisha?! You got your charmix!!" She turned to me and smiled and flew to me. "You came looking for me?" she asked as we separated from our hug. I smiled and hit her shoulder, "Of course your my best friend, now lets go find our friends." and with that we flew through the hole in the ceiling.

Once we met up with Bloom and the pixies we were surrounded by flowers that let out pollen. Chatta and Melora started to bounce on the flower laughing. I took out my phone as it rung. "Hello" it was Helia and he was asking me where we were and I honestly didn't know so I sent my location.

We finally found everyone. I walked over to Flora and hugged her, happy this was over for now. She was standing with Tecna when Helia came over. "I think I'll stay and check out the realm's natural beauty." he said hinting to Flora, I'm so proud of Helia, he's taking my advice. Tecna and I backed up a little and I gave a thumbs up to him