That's a wrap: Fire and Ice

*°• Astra POV •°*

After fighting fiercely we all sat in our dorm. I was sitting on the couch next to Flora. "Poor Mirta. I feel like I've done everything I can." said looking said, I rubbed her arm and gave her a side hug.

"You might as well toss it in Flo." Musa said shrugging, and I slapped my head at her insensitiveness. Flora looked appalled and said, "You don't mean 'give up.'"

"Look, if any one of us could break Icy's spell it's you and, obviously, it's not happening. Just let it go, it'd be better for everyone, right Stel?" Musa said looking over to Stella, and Stella said, "It's sad but it's totally true. There's no hope for Mirta as a human. Poor thing."

"I think it's time to go find her a nice, sunny pumpkin patch." Musa said.And Stella said something that didn't help, "Yeah, at least that way she'll be among friends." Flora looked upset and said, "Stop talking like that!" I gave her a big hug and said, "Guys ya'll are not helping," I said giving them a look. Tecna then added, "Flora will never give up on her."

Flora then stood up and said, "That's right. I won't." and I added, "Yeah,we'll use all our Winx in one last try." Then pumpkin started sparkling after I said that.

"Look, it's like Mirta agrees. Come on Flora, go for it!" Musa said, Flora tries once more. I pushed my energy of magic through her and she said, "Reach out for me Mirta" The pumpkin is glowing. "Something's happening!" Musa exclaimed.

Flora is stuck in a sort of trance. While the light shines so bright, Stella, Tecna ,Musa, and I cover their eyes. Flora opens her eyes and the pumpkin is gone we all started to freak out and I said, "Omg where is she," then we all heard a voice, "I'm right here." We all turn around to see Mirta appears whole again.

"Mirta! All right!" Flora said happy and so was Mirta." You're back." Flora said as her and Mirta twirl and hugged. "We did it! I'm so glad to see you!" Flora said to Mirta after their hugMirna said happily, "And I'm glad to have legs and arms again. Thank you so much for not giving up on me Flora," Mirna smiled and flora responded with, "You know, I think it finally worked because we both tried way harder than we ever had before."

Mirta nodded her head agreeing and said, "Yeah and we both believed it was gonna work too. For that one second we like lost all our doubts." Stella walks over to the balcony and looks down, she spots someone. She turned to us and said, "Not to upstage your grand entrance or anything Mirta, but there's a tall, dark, bruding hunk of a guy pacing around under our balcony. Why don't you go see what's troubling him Musa?"" I ran over to the balcony and squealed. From the balcony view, Riven was pacing back and forth at ground level.

"Is it Riven?" Tecna asked me. I ran up to Musa and squealed and said, "Its Riven, go get yo man girly," I smiled and Stacy commented, "Mister Moapy himself."

"Yeah, why do I care? But I could go for a walk. You know, catch a little breeze."Musa starts heading out. Before she's fully out the door I yell, "Yes Musa, you finally gonna get a boyfriend!" Stella peaks out the balcony and notifies Riven. You can stop pouting now Riven, she's on her way down."

"Uh, who?" He called up to us. Tecna rolled her eyes and said, "He's playing that silly game, isn't he?" And Stella agreed and said, "Typical boy."

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂

I was sitting by the wishing well outside when I looked up at the sky confused. A storm was brewing at Alfea.

"So you're a witch Mirta, do you know any inside secrets on how we can defeat Icy, Darcy and Stormy?" Flora said to Mirta and she said, "They're on a whole 'nother level. They're, like, so totally dedicated to destruction." And Stella being Stella made a joke. "Maybe, a manicure/pedicure combo would chill 'em out." I laughed and she smiled at me when Tecna said, "Why are you turning this into a joke?" And Stella shrugged and said, " I'm just trying to lighten things up."