To Dominio

*°• Astra POV •°*

I  was very groggy as I woke up. I'm really worried about bloom, she got attacked by the witches, I really hope she's ok. After I finished getting dressed, I heard voices in the living room, and I heard Flora say, 'bloom'.

So I rushed out my room and saw Bloom in the living room, so I rushed over to her and squished her, I pulled away from her and said, "I'm glad your alright." Musa and Tecna come out of their room.*

"Where is she?!" Musa said as she looked across the room.

"Bloom!" Tecna exclaimed in happiness.

"Hey guys! You have no idea how good it is to see you." Bloom said.

"You don't look half bad for someone who got jacked by a bunch of witches.t " Musa when she said that and she laughed a little and rubbed her arm

"Indeed, Miss Bloom!" We turned to the voice, and Musa and Tecna wince. Griselda enters the room.

"Why don't you tell us the story? She said as she crossed her arms.
"What up, Miss G?" Stella asked
"I was hoping Bloom could tell me that. What up,Bloom?" We all turned to her when Griselda said that.

After Bloom left with Griselda, Tecna went to do some things on her computer, and Musa anFlora joined me in my room. We sat as I told them about my drawings when my phone rang.

Before I could pick it up, Musa snatched it up and answered it, "Astra's room, how may I help you?" I nudged her and mouthed, 'who is it ?'

'Eiden,you wanna talk to him' she mouth, I shook my head and went back to looking at my drawings.

"I'm sorry, Astra's is unavailable right now." She rolled her eyes and said, "Gotta go now, Eiden, or Prince EIden or whoever you are," and with that said she hung up.

We eventually migrated to the living room with the rest of the girls joining us, I continued to sketch, but then I drifted to sleep, I swear I'm still not use to the time difference.

I was enjoying my peaceful nap until I heard, it start to storm outside. I growled awake and stumbled to the window and saw,Fairies on the quad start screaming and rushing inside. Creatures from the Army of Decay rise up from the ground.*

"What are those down there?" I said still half sleep.

"I don't know, but I think we're gonna find out," Stella said. The creatures start climbing the castle walls.

"They're like little bugs or something." Musa said. The creatures start climbing the windows.*

Tecna: "They're trying to break in!" Tecna exclaimed as Bloom grabbed Stella, "Stella, get back!" A spell shatters the glass and the creatures enter the dorm.*

Stella: "Anyone, extermination spell, please!" Stella screamed as she started to freak out. Then Palladium enters the room. "Quickly girls, get out of there! We're evacuating the East Wing!"

The girls run from the room and down onto the quad, where the creatures are everywhere. We look all around and Tecna said, " We can't just let a bunch of bugs overrun our school!"

Musa squished a bug under her foot. "Yeah! Let's show these creepy crawlers some Winx!" we all got pumped accept blooms she looked down, "But I don't have my powers." I put my hand on her shoulder and said, " Don't worry, Bloom, we've got this one covered." She hugged me and said, "You're the best, Stella."

I turned away from Bloom and to the other girls with a look of determination on my face, as I was full awake "Let's go, girls!" we all transformed into our fairy forms.