THE BATTLE

Aʂƚɾα POV

We got on the ship and as Amentia's worm bursts through the rock wall into Darkars main Canva crumbles and a shadow monsters appears. SO Amentia leads her guards to attack them.

Timmy flew the ship through the tunnel created by the worm. Then more shadow creatures came. The boys then kicked into action by separating the owl into the the two red wings and Hawk ships. Sky and Eiden voices can be heard over the radio.

"Sorry about that. I think I've leveled out now." Sky said, and Eiden said "All good here guys." I smiled at that. The Owl starts to be attacked with magic, throwing it around and scaring everyone inside. "Where did those blasts come from?" Tecna asked looking around. "The monsters, up there in the rocks." Aisha pointed out and I suggested, "They much have been powered up by some kind of spell. Thats why its hard taking them down.The monsters are now able to shoot magic from their mouths.

The Owl uses it's guns to blast some of the monsters. Aisha picks up Piff, who fell to the ground in the attack. "You okay, Piff?" she asked and then Stella said to Timmy, "Timmy, you think you could hold off on the flips and the impact stuff? I'm getting a little-" she gets cut off by the ship is hit again. Eiden's voice can be heard on the radio. "Right behind you, Timster. You've got monsters throwing rocks." Eiden and Sky flies the Red Wing behind the Owl shooting the monsters.

We had to get through these rocks quickly, because everyone is really starting to worry for Bloom.The ship's keep shooting the monsters. Sky and Eiden flies the Red Wing close to the Hawk ship. "There're too many creatures around the castle's main entrance. I can't land." Timmy said.

As Musa looked at the monitor she spoke, "If I'm reading this little monitor thing-y right, those creatures are everywhere." I looked outside and saw she was right. "There's gotta be some place to land!" Aisha said and I said, "What about locket she the portal pixie," I suggested. "Astra right, Lockette can you sense which entrance to the castle has the least amount of monsters guarding it?" Lockette summons her sceptre and uses it to work out which is the least guarded entrance."Over there!" Lockette exclaimed.

Then Skys ship started to spin out of control, but Timmy told us that the ship isn't build to do a ship to ship repair. But he tells us to just go and rescue Bloom instead.

"These powered-up monsters are too strong for our blasters." Brandon said. "Let us take care of 'em." Musa said. "Lets go kick their butts and rescue our friend!" I said and Stella followed with, "Yeah! We'll go out there and undo the spell that powered them up."

"Okay, but only if you promise not to stay out there for too long." Timmy said cautiously, and Tecan rolled her eyes and said, "And why exactly is that?" he signed and turn to Tecna and said, "Because, Tecna, even though I know you can handle it, I'd rather you weren't out there for too long, 'cause I care so much about you. Okay?" Tecna blushes. The hawk blasts some monsters and Riven's voice can be heard over the radio. "Alright, the area is clear." Flora turned to us, " You ready girls?" we were ready and we transform into their Magic Winx form.

The owl doors open and we drive out. Once out of the ship we transform into charmix. We all joined hands so we could perform a convergence spell. The bright light overwhelms the cavern. The monsters become de-powered.

We regroup with some of the boys, "Once you're in, we'll guard the entrance and make sure none of the creatures come in after you." Brandon said. All of us were confused. "You're not coming with us?" Stella asked. Riven shocked his head, "No. We should stay out here." I walked over to Eiden as Stella and Brandon hug. And Flora and Helia kiss. Tecna stands alone, looking at the Hawk where Timmy is.