Pixies on the loose

𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙

Blah, blah, blah. Prophecy, exposition, planets aligning, doom and destruction. So, you know, your average Monday. Bloom has a dream about her past. Wait, why is she freaking out like it's a nightmare? That was a peaceful and happy dream. At breakfast, Professor Avalon uses magic to give each girl a flower. Oh gosh, they're all in love with him. Bleh! That's disgusting! He knows about Bloom's dream, and tells her to meet him in his office after class. Tecna and Digit tell me about their suspicious of Professor Avalon.

We find a book about monsters and such with wings. The wings are retractable. It's called a creature of destruction. Tecna and Digit find multiple Avalons walking around campus. Tecna believes that Bloom is in trouble, and she spies on her and Avalon in his office. Avalon helps Bloom find her family tree. I thought of something just now. Why can't Bloom just go to Lake Roccaluce and ask Daphne all this stuff?

In class with Professor Palladium, Stella volunteers a girl named Amaryl when she decides not to demonstrate a spell. Amaryl says she'll get Stella for that. Amaryl does the spell, but she tries hitting Stella with it. Palladium says that if she does it again she'll be expelled. A nice break from the plot, though it's obviously padding. Also, Livy inexplicably shows up to narrate again. In the library, Tecna tells the pixes and the Winx, minus Bloom, about her suspicions. Livy tells Tecna and I to see Miss Griffon, who's an expert on prophecy and astrology.

We then  find Avalon and transform. Avalon reveals his wings and flies away. Solar alignment occurs. We then chased after him. Then we  got in trouble with the teachers, and then we ended up in the Headmistress's office the next day. Avalon explains that he used a spell to enhance his sense of smell, and Professor Wizgiz's invention is what made the clones of Avalon. The book Tecna read was written by a comedian, and not meant to be taken seriously. So then we had to apologize to Avalon, but personally I don't trust him.

69696969696966969696969696969696969 HOMESICK 696969696969696969696969696969

We were in Palladiums class and Flora was up at the board and I can tell she way daydreaming and not paying attention.  He asked her to do a spell, but it went wrong and the cat suddenly grows, and it knows down Palladium and we laugh.

Aisha, Flora, and I walked out the classroom and to the cafeteria. "Girl you really spaced out there." I said she groaned, and said, "Yeah I know," she said as we sat down for lunch.

"So, what's up?" Aisha asked as she was eating. Flora looked very nervous and said, "Well, I- I've got this friend, right? And she kinda likes this boy but she, umm, well-" but Aisha interruptted and said, "You're crushing on Helia and want some advice." And I added, "Here's a little advice, Helia is the sweetest guy ever and I know he likes you , so just talk to him," I smiled. "I guess, but do I have that I like him  written all over my face." Aisha and I nodded and she said,"Yeah, that and all your notebooks. So have you told him you like him yet, Flora?" I gave Aisha a face knowing well enough she hasn't he would've told me.

"I can't just tell him, what if he doesn't like me?" she said looking down at her food."Come on, he's crazy if he doesn't like you." and I added, "He defiantly likes you just go for it," I said giving her a shove.

"Thanks, but he might have some cool artsy girlfriend back home for all I know, does he astra?" I was mid bit of my sandwich I hurried and chewed, "No, he doesn't but I can ask if you want," she shook her head and Aisha said, " I can snoop for you?" Aisha offered. I can't  with these girls, I literally said I could ask for her, but whatever be extra."Well, I wasn't going to ask, but since you offered, sure. But don't tell him I asked you to ask, okay?" Flora smiled." Don't worry about that, I'm gonna get the info without even talking to him." Aisha shrugged and I groaned at my best friend."You're the best, Aisha."