How I Met Him. Chapter 2

"I'm hurt,kakhulu. Ngyafuna ukuk'kholwa kodwa.." Mandisa said but turned around and faced her home.

"Kodwa ini sthandwa sami?angani wabona ukuthi uVusi eyami ingane?bengeke ngize ngizame nokuk'fihlela." Mfundo said,stepped closer to her and held her hands.

"Angazi." Mandisa said.

"Sthandwa sami,ngyak'thanda yezwa?angsoze ngenza into ezok'limaza." Mfundo said.

"Ang'zwani nokwenziwa islima. Do you even have a clue of what happened?" Mandisa asked,stepped aside with arms folded.

"ULwandle ung'tshelile. Naye uzwe ngomuntu okade ekestolo." Mfundo said.

"The disrespect. THE DISRESPECT! Mufuna ukungenza inhlekisa..." Mandisa said but Mfundo cut her.

"Yabona nje naye uAndiswa,uthanda idrama ongazi ukuthi yini ngempela inkinga yakhe." Mfundo said.

"Yazi i try by all means to avoid lashing out with anger. Ngithule ngoba i don't like drama,i hate HATE izinkulumo." Mandisa said..

"Ngyaxolisa sthandwa sami." Mfundo said..

"Ya neh..it's fine." Mandisa said.

"Awu sthandwa sami..ungasho kanjalo." Mfundo said.

"Ngingasho ini?lalela if bengazi bengeke ngize ngiqome umuntu onentombi " mandisa said

"MaGwala,seng'shilo nje ukuthi mina naye kwaphelaaaaayo" mfundo said.

"Anenzani lutho angithi?" Mandisa asked.

"Cha cha cha..angsoze. Mina ng'thanda wena Mandisa." Mfundo said.

"Uyathandana naye?" Mandisa asked.

"Cha,ang'zwani naye nje nhlobo njengoba evumbuke ngingaz'nokuthi uvelaphi." Mfundo said.

She took a long stare at Mfundo and tried to calm down.

"Isthandwa sika Zwide." Mfundo said and smiled.

Mandisa's face brightened up and smiled,she looks aside while they're hands were tied together.

"Mmmmmmm.." She said with a smile but still couldn't look at him.

"Kodwa relax ngaye,uzomthola kahle uLwandle and akuve ezomdilika." Mfundo said.

"Ay akeng'phinde endlini angaze avuke uMah" She said as he kissed her lips.

"Seng'xolelwe?" Mfundo asked.

"Mhlampe,ngsazocabanga." Mandisa said and gave him a hug.

In the morning,she woke up and cleaned the house as they prepared to go to church. By 07:20am,she called the cab to pick them up at 7:45am and drop them off their church at 08:00am.

It was full but found that Andiswa was just across the room with her mother and her kid,while she had a huge stroller that had her kids in,the ones that she claims belong to the Zwide house hold.

Nobody did anything but praised the lord,Mfundo and his family was there including Vusi. It was along service filled with grace and wisdom.

After the church 14:10pm,Mam'Nhlumayo mingled with her friends while Mandisa stood next to the tree. Vusi came running as soon as he spotted his teacher.

"Ma'am!" Vusi ran for a hug.

Mandisa was so thrilled to see him and gave him a warm hug.

"Ya boy boy,unjani?" Mandisa asked.

"Ngyaphila unjani ma'am?" Vusi asked.

"Ngyaphila nami. Waze wamuhle hey..ugqoke kahle mfan'wami." Mandisa said.