How i Met him. Chapter 6

She opened her eyes and saw Mfundo next her. Lwandle came back from assisting Lethu and her mother,she was admitted right away while Lethu sat outside the hospital with tears uncontrollably rolling down her cheeks.

"Mandisa?" Lwandle called.

Mfundo immediately woke up,rubbing his eyes and sitting properly to see Mandisa.

"Uphi uLethu?uphi uMah?" Mandisa asked,whispered and scanning the whole enter room.

"Bakahle,wena ibagcono so that you can go home." Lwandle said.

"Ingane yami yona?injani?" Mandisa asked.

She stopped when the doctor entered the room with her file.

"Morning Miss Nhlumayo,how are you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm fine. Is my baby fine as well?" She asked.

"(Clears throat)..unfortunately your baby did not survive." The doctor said.

Mandisa covered her mouth and looked at Mfundo,With both hugs..the scream she let out was making sure it reached Lethu's ears.

She hurried back to her ward and found them comforting Mandisa. The doctor gave them space as a family. She slowly walked towards Mandisa,not having any idea of how she's going to tell her that her mother passed on last night.

Lwandle hurried back with water for Lethu and Mandisa,Mfundo helped Mandisa calm down and Lwandle stepped aside with Lethu.

"Usunjani?" She asked.

"Ey..(wiping her tears) sebem'tshelile?" Lethu asked,wiping her tears.

"Bamtshelile, manje uzomtshela nini ngomawakhe?." Lwandle said.

"Ngyaxolisa kodwa ngeke ngim'tshele." Lethu said.

"Kuyomele um'tshele. uMawakho was suppose to but uyam'bona nawe ukuthi she's not okay." Lwandle said.

"Ngizoqala ngakuphi Lwandle?ng'zothini nje?" She held her head and tried to calm herself.

"Ngyak'cela." She pleaded.

"Mmmm mmmm" Lethu said.

"Lalela Lethu you have to tell her, Njengosis'wakhe" lwandle said.

"Yin'ndaba k'mele ngim'zwise ub'hlungu futhi?" Lethu asked.

"Lalela.." She stopped and gave Lethu a hug.

"Sisi qina. You have to be strong for uMandisa noMawakho yezwa?labobantu bayak'dinga" Lwandle said,giving her water to drink.

Lethu put her glass of water aside and went to Mandisa.

"Mfundo, asambe sothenga icoffee." Lwandle said.

"Ngright ngeCoffee" Mfundo said.

"Mfundo,asambe." She hardened her lips.

He got the idea and left Lethu and Mandisa all alone. She sat on the tip of her bed and held hands together.

"Unjani?" Mandisa asked.

"Ungaz'khathazi ngami. Wena unjani?" Lethu asked,wiping Mandisa's tears.

"Angazi. Ang'zazi mzala.." She said,wiping Lethu's eyes.

"K'zolunga kodwa " she said.

"Ibhadi lini leli?abantu nje abathandi ukung'bona ng'jabulile." Mandisa asked.

"Umona into ekhona mzala,kodwa sizodlula kulento sobabili." Lethu said.

"Ya. Uphi uMah?yena ubenjani bandla?" She asked.