How I Met Him Chapter 11

The two went to get something to eat and eventually dropping her at her home. Finding  Mfundo parked inside her home,meaning he is inside.

Before Mandisa could open,Philani opens the door for her and helps her take her stuff but leaves by the gate.

"Ngzok'fonela yezwa?" He said.

"Alright and ngyabonga Philani,kakhulu" She said.

"No problem. Just get some rest and ungacabangi kakhulu." Philani said.

"Okay. Uhambe kahle." She walks at her home and finds Noma having a chat with Mfundo,she passes him and goes into her room to place her gifts.

Mfundo didn't tell her everything.

"Mandisa!" Noma calls.

"Aunt!" Responding from her mother's bedroom.

"Vela ntombi" She said.

She takes her own sweet time,changing her shoes into flops. According to Mandisa,he looked really good.

She takes a seat next to Noma.

"Sisi,nangu uMfundo lana ucela nikhulume." Noma said.

"Ang'thandi ukukhuluma naye Aunty." Mandisa crossed her arms and sulked instantly.

"Shuthi um'dinelwe into engekho?" Noma asked.

"Into engekho?kusho ba?" Mandisa asked.

"Kusho yena uMfundo, ingakho ecela ukukhuluma nawe." Noma pleads.

"Aunty ayikho into engizoy'khuluma noMfundo and he knows exactly why." Mandisa stared at him.

"Khuluma mfana,khuluma." Noma said

He keeps quiet and kept staring at Mandisa.

"Alright,uMfundo unengoduso. Kungek'dala nje bazoshada so..." She quietly looks at Aunt Noma for a respond.

Lethu walks into this intense room,greets and  walks across Mfundo and goes to her bedroom.

"Hawu Mfundo" Noma got the shock of her life and looks at him for a response.

"Reason is angikwazi ukuyekele iBusiness lasekhaya ezandleni zikaDuma. Ngyamazi,uyiqili and for me protect this business kanye nakho konke kumele ngishade uCelisiwe." Mfundo explained.

"Umntanami bese um'bekaphi?uMawakhe wayengas'funi is'thembu." Noma said..

"Ngyak'cela sthandwa sami." Mfundo pleads.

"uAunty uk'buzile um'buzo" She said.

Another minute waiting for him to talk,Mandisa walks away and walks into Lethu's room.

"Mzala yin'ndaba?" Lethu asked.

She couldn't talk but opened her arms for Mandisa. To cry on her shoulder.

"Shhhhhh..." lethu calms her down.

Mfundo just scratched his head.

"Uwenzile umonakalo ngoba ubungaxoxisana noMandisa nibone ukuthi nenzanjani" Noma suggested.

"Beng'saba ukuthi uzohlukana nami." Mfundo said.

"Nisathandana?" Noma asked.

"Angazi." Mfundo said..

"Uphi umehluko nalento ong'tshela yona?mmm?" She asked.

"Akukho." He said.

He took his car keys and left the house,going to Sbu's place where Andiswa was also visiting.