How i Met Him. Chapter 12

It was later on a Friday,Lethu was watching a movie and Noma was fast asleep,Mandisa disclosed herself in her bedroom but Lethu couldn't help but to ask what was wrong since it did bother her as much.

She knocks at her door,finds Mandisa hugging her mother's picture. Lethu sits next to her,calming her down.

"I miss her." Mandisa said.

"I miss her too. I know it's not only that,what's wrong?" Lethu asked.

"uMfundo uyashada." Mandisa said.

Lethu backs up and chuckles but brings herself back.

"Ushada nobani?nawe?" Lethu asked.

"Fiance yakhe. They engaged not so long ago and now getting married sooner. " Mandisa said.

"What about you?bak'bekaphi wena?" Lethu was completely confused.

"I don't know.  It's about securing his family business and making sure that he does not lose his job." Mandisa said.

"That's crazy! And you let him be?you just let him do you like that?" Lethu asked.

"Ang'funi ukulwa mzala already,I'm just tired. I don't want to think about it alot ngoba ngzohlanya. Rather just let him be and his fiance." Mandisa said.

"I'm sorry mzala but look,you'll find someone somehow. " lethu said.

"Yeah. Anyways how's uAunty doing?her appointment,how did it go?" Mandisa asked.

"I'm so sorry for not updating you. Yena there is a chance that she might walk again which leads me to cancel going out with you. I need to take her back to the doctor,I'm sorry. " lethu said.

"It's okay. I think he did want us to be alone,I was just a chicken inviting the third party." Mandisa laughed.

"Uyabonake?beng'zoba uThird wheel. Enjoy yourself okay." Lethu smiled and both gave in for a hug.

"Ngyabonga mzala." Mandisa said.

Mfundo woke up to Celisiwe making him a supper,He walks to the kitchen and seats on the chair.

"You're awake?" Celisiwe asked.

"Njengoba ubona nje." He walks to the fridge and takes a bottle of water.

"I cooked your favorite. " Celisiwe sets up the table.

"Ang'lambile." He said,moody as he was.

"Well you have to eat somehow. Uphume emsebenzini udakiwe,unuka ngisho utshwala." Celisiwe reprimanded.

"Lalela awuyena umawami yezwa?uMah ngimshiye kwakhe... so please don't mother me kwami" Mfundo said.

"Ngyaxolisa Sthandwa sami. Ukuthi nje ang'thandi ukuk'bona unje" Celisiwe said.

"I'm sure inhliziyo yakho igida um'phelo. uMandisa akang'funi ngenxa yakho,ukuba awuzange walibhada kwami unqunu ngabe ngisathandana naye kodwa wena ngoba uyigovu lentombazane...nx" He poured all from his tired and angry heart.

He took his bottle and went up to try and call Mandisa.

"Cela uphendule sthandwa sami, please." He called a few times and decided to let her be for a while.

The Saturday almost all have been waiting for. Mandisa woke up early to do some cleaning and helping Noma with getting ready like making her breakfast and ironing her clothes.

Lethu also prepared herself,cleaned after her mother and made sure she was alright before preparing herself as well.

By 08:30am,they left. Mandisa continued to do the house chores. Mfundo woke up as well,preparing to take Vusi to an outing. Philani is also preparing himself to go out with Mandisa.