How I Met Him. Chapter 13

"Today was fun. Especially when your mind has been clouded lately." Mandisa said.

The two leaned on the car,facing her house. The street was empty,not entirely empty. Street lights beamed all the way,not too cold.

"I'm glad you enjoyed. Mhlampe singase siyenze ngelinye ilanga?" He asked,looking at her.

"I don't see why not." Mandisa said.

"uS'nqo uthe ang'khonze." He said.

"umnganami wami, please give her my number so that we can talk." Mandisa chuckled.

"Right.  Manje uzohlala wedwa endlini?"He asked.

"Mhlampe sebebuyile. Inhlobo engikhathele yona Philani" She smirked.

"A hot shower and bed,that's it." Philani said

"Of course. Uyafuna siye esontweni ksasa?" Mandisa asked.

"What time?" He asked.

"09:00am till 12. Sometimes we do have lunch,sometimes!" Mandisa emphasized.

"Ungasabi,ngzobakhona. Just send me the location" Philani said.

"Will I be wrong if I leave uMfundo?" Mandisa asked.

"Because he did what he did?" Philani asked.

"Ang'funi ukuhlala nomuntu ong'zwisa ub'hlungu Philani but maybe ukhuluma iqiniso" Mandisa said shrugging her shoulders and in her mist of doubt.

Philani rubbed his face and looks at her with "are you serious right now?" Look.

"The question is,do you wanna go back to him?" Philani asked.

"I..." She didn't get to finish but was distracted with Sbu's car. He was passing by going to Andiswa's house.

He stopped by and caught Mandisa with Philani.

"San'bona" Sbu greets and leans on his car as well.

"Yebo Sbusiso,ngingak'siza?" Mandisa rolls her eyes.

"Waze washesha uk'Move.a on." He said.

"Uncinzekaphi mek'njalo?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I'm just saying yabo?nothing much " Sbusiso said.

"Mandisa ngzok'bona yezwa?" He gave her a light kiss on the cheek and side hug.

Sbusiso just stared at them with disgust,folded his arms as well. Shortly after Philani left,she started gathering her things and walking towards the gate.

"Yazi ngam'khuza uMfundo ngawe kwasho ukuthi inkungu yothando ivale amahlo." Sbusiso said.

Mandisa just didn't have the time to turn around and continued to walk more. He left to see Andiswa at her home,Mandisa found Noma asleep and Lethu washing the blankets.

"Mzala!" She takes off her shoes and puts her gifts on top of her bed.

Indeed she was very busy. Washing the blankets and stomping inside the basin (ukuxova - Zulu).

"So how was the date?" Lethu asked.

"Amazing. I have never enjoyed myself like that before yazi,even uMfundo shame uyasala la" She giggled.

"Atleast you were out and about,enjoying yourself." Lethu said.

"Okay kwenzekeni?uAunty ukanjani?" Mandisa asked.

"Izinyawo zakhe zimoshakele,kakhulu." Lethu said.

"Hawu,didn't you say the test results prove otherwise?" Mandisa asked.