How i met him. Chapter 5

That night,Andiswa had a sleep over with the permission of Ma'Zwide and Bab'Zwide. Vusi was super happy to have his "siblings" home.

"Ungabanaki laba Andiswa. Ng'funa wazi ukuthi sekwi kini nawe la yezwa sisi?" MaZwide said.

"Yebo mah,ngyabonga" Andiswa said.

The two hugged,that's where Aunti heard everything and kept quiet. She went over to tuck in Vusi and walked quietly to her Cottage outside.

Tuesday Morning,she was too tired to go to work. The stress of not telling her mother about her being pregnant is killing her.

Lethu went to work while she slept in. She gets a visit from Mfundo,waiting for her outside but just a little bit far from her house.

She had a really ragged robe with her planted snoopy on her head and flops. He gets out just to open the door for her, greeting him with a kiss and both finally settle in perfectly inside the car.

"Ninjani kodwa?" He asked.

Both hands were locked in,he kept kissing it.

"Ngyaphila unjani?" She asked.

"Ngyaphila. Bengithi angizok'bheka nje." He said.

"Njengoba ubona sthandwa sami,ngikahle." She said.

"Indaba zasekhaya az'pheli. Ubaba ufuna ngenze into engasoze ngayenza noma k'thiwa kunjani." He said.

"Why?what happened?" She asked.

"KunoBaba lana ek'thiwa uBab'Duma. Angazi noma uyamazi yini kodwa ke unendodakazi and uBaba wami lo ong'zalayo ufuna ngishade." Mfundo said.

"Aybo..ngoba?' Mandisa jumped and faced him with corncern

"Ubaba ufuna amaTender kanye namaTruck, to also secure izizukulwane, kuningi nje and ukuze ak'thole kumele mina ngishade uCelisiwe abe unkos'kazi wok'qala bese ngimzalisa ingane iyokhuliswa kwaDuma." Mfundo calmly explained.

"Ngeke Mfundo,ngeke! Bafuna ushade?umithise?abe unkos'kazi wok'qala?ibhadi lani lelo!" Mandisa laughed and clapped her hands.

"Sixhoshwe kab'hlungu kabi sinoLwandle izolo ekhaya. Bengithi ngyotshela uMah kodwa ngibona evumelana naye. Kuphinde kube iles'jejane esuAndiswa." Mfundo said.

"Ngaze nganyanya emini" she smiled.

"Yabona mina,ngi worse." He said.

"Kanti unjani uBab'wakho?why eneGreed kanje?" She angrily asked.

"Mina ang'mazi ubaba ungenwe yini ngempela. Ukuba bekuyena,he was never going to agree to this. That i know, kodwa ngoba imina..(smirked)" he said.

"Wenzeni yena uAndiswa?"Mandisa asked.

"uAndiswa ufikile walwisana noLwandle,saxhoshwa ekhaya." Mfundo said.

"Kanti bangenwe yini kini?" Mandisa asked.

"Angazi,yazi angazi. Ingene bona bodwa,ay thina. Okunye ke sthandwa sami..ng'batshelile ukuthi umithi" Mfundo said.

Mandisa quickly let go of him and held her head with a slight moan coming out of her mouth.

"Waze wang'gila ke Mfundo. Ung'moshile nje mfethu" She said,laying back.

"Beng'zothini?futhi bang'dinile. Okunye besengenzela lelibhoko eluAndiswa." Mfundo said.

"Should they come..." Mandisa said.

"Angeke. Without my permission?angeke." Mfundo said.

"Kona i do need to tell uMah." Mandisa said.