𝐢𝐢𝐢.

Y/N WRIGGLED AGAINST THE, chair she was wrapped around, but she wasn't able to scream or anything due to the tape that was laid over her mouth. She was so upset with herself because she knew she should've just played into whatever it was that the man wanted from her instead of just trying to escape from the start, or well, the thought of trying to escape. She still couldn't believe that the man could feel her plan through her body language.

She also had a blindfold on so she couldn't see who her kidnapper was just yet, plus it was very dark earlier and she couldn't make out his facial features just yet. She just hoped that the man wouldn't be some kind of faceless killer.

"Y/N. Stop that..." he murmured, his footsteps growing closer to the girl that did what she was told and immediately froze up.

The woman didn't even bother to say anything, she just looked into the darkness of her blindfold and prayed that the dark haired man didn't have a plan to kill her right then and there. She was so scared and she was already shaking just by the sounds of his footsteps, and the kidnapper hated that.

He wanted her to feel comfortable with him, but he understood that she wouldn't be so close to him just yet.

Chewing on the inside of his bottom lip as his eyes darted all around the tied up girl, the kidnapper crossed his arms over his chest. "Come on... Don't be like that with me.. I'm not gonna do anything to you.. you just.. stressed me out a little then...! I really didn't wanna force you, but.."

Y/N continued to tremble against the chair with nothing to say and absolutely nothing to see, and that really hurt the man even though he knew she couldn't say anything to him.

He thought that it hurt because she wasn't even trying to make an effort to speak to him then, which was something that anyone that didn't want to dig their own hole would do.

"God... I really didn't want you to meet me this way.. but I guess I sort of panicked and I.. I missed you.. I needed you.. I- I didn't think before I acted and.. that's so unlike me, but.. I'm sorry and I'm telling you now Y/N.. we're going to build some great memories together...."

The eerie tone in the man's voice only freaked Y/N out even more and all she did was allow her body to buzz through the ropes that fell over her body, heavy breaths only being able to leave out of her nose because of the tape over her mouth.

Obviously seeing the discomfort and immense fear and stress all together through the teen, the kidnapper pushed his arms away from his chest with a load groan that caused the girl in the chair to flinch at the sudden sound.

"Fuck, man... Just say anything..!" The dark haired boy whined out as if the H/C haired female could say anything at the moment.

Tilting her was down in defeat while the kidnapper did nothing but tense up at the sight of his love doing nothing but giving up so quickly, she relaxed a little and silently told herself she'll be okay over and over again.

The kidnapper didn't even know what to say at the moment, but he did hope he didn't cause any new trauma to grow inside of the girl, "Y/N...? Are you alright??"

She still stayed silent and just allowed herself to breathe in and out the best way that she could. She wanted her death to be over and done with.

"Y/N, uhh.. Can you say something...?"

After yet another wave of silence came from the female tied up to the chair, the man leaned himself back and finally just decided to give in to whatever he thought it was that Y/N was doing to him.

He looked all around the dark and cold room like he didn't just commit a kidnapping, "Just... Fine..! I'll take the tape off, but Y/N.. I swear if you fucking scream..."

Y/N didn't actually think she'd get a say on anything, but it looks like she thought wrong because the man was currently putting both of his hands up to her mouth while she backed up against the chair once again so she could straighten her posture.

Fingers slightly pushing underneath the loose sides of the tape against the females mouth, the kidnapper then slowly started to peel it off her face, watching the way her lips parted a little. That was enough to bring a smile to his lips.

A loud groaning sound escaped past Y/Ns lips as she threw her head back, trying not to seem to happy about the current action, "God..!! About time!!"

A chuckling sound left the unknown man's voice, and Y/N hated that he was laughing instead of just letting her be free once again, but of course she didn't say anything about that. All she did was frown.

"Why.. why don't you just kill me already!! Cut all of the sweet talk! We both know you don't want to take care of me and all of that bullshit you were talking about in the car! And.. build memories?? What the hell do you even mean by that?!!"

The woman's kidnapper really didn't know how to go about what she was saying at the moment, and he already began growing stressed just because of how she slightly rose her voice up at him.

"Fine. I'll explain everything.. From the rules down to the consequences."