𝐢𝐯.

THE KIDNAPPER BRUSHED, his hands down against his face as he prepared himself and the tied up woman in front of him for whatever it was that he was about to say. He wanted to give her warnings and rules, but he didn't want to seem like a horrible person, but he also didn't want her to think she could control him because in the end he knew he'd have all of the power over the girl.

"Uh... so.. Here's what's happening. You'll be living here with me. Obviously I'm going to let you wash yourself up, I'd get you food, clothes.. Maybe even whatever you want if you behave correctly.. And.. Yeah, I would pretty much just treat you like any normal human being, except.. You don't really know me...??"

There was low huffs that came from him after he blurted the whole thing out, clasping his hands together and pacing from side to side to keep himself calm. He couldn't believe that he didn't think before he acted, "And.. You cannot, and I mean can not leave here. I've got this whole place guarded with the shit you wouldn't imagine, Y/N.. So don't even try or even think about escaping me..."

She froze up against the seat behind her before she bit the inside of her cheek, not wanting to do anything that could cause the dark haired man to become even more condescending towards her, so she just listened with a nodding head to show that she understood every word that left his throat.

"Good, good... Now, if you do ever try to leave me, I will kill you, and then myself." Y/Ns heart dropped down to her stomach at the casual threat that move along the man's tongue, but still, she just nodded her head, "I already did this, so now I've got absolutely nothing to lose Y/N."

The female hated the fact that he was right. She had a lot to lose though, so that was going to be a big problem within the both of them. All she did was gulp deeply while she waited for her next warning and instruction, maybe even a next threat.

Obviously seeing the clear fear across Y/Ns face, that's when he straightened himself up a little before he took even closer steps towards the woman as he leaned himself down a little, "I love you."

"Huh...?" She whispered out, her head tilting up as she looked at the darkness through her blindfold, still trying to see absolutely anything even though she couldn't at all since it was all just black.

The kidnapper reach his large hands up to the females face before he cupped her cheeks, gently forcing her to look up at him, "You heard me, baby. I love you. I'm doing this because I love you."

By now the H/C haired woman was already trembling in her seat, but she just went along with it since she didn't want to lose her life just yet. She hated the way he moved his fingers all across the side of her cheeks, yet she still endured it just because she felt so unsafe.

"It's like I said. I won't do anything to hurt you unless you do something that makes me have to hurt you... So please, for the sake of both of us... Be obedient."

The female didn't have the guts to say anything at the moment so all she did was shut her agape lips and just wait once again, not liking the feeling of his soft fingers grazing her skin, "I love you with every bone in my body, Y/N."

Still, nothing came from the teen against the chair, and her kidnapper hated that but he knew he wasn't the pushy type, plus he didn't want to scare her even more, "I just wanted you to know that..."

He slipped his soft hands away from her cheeks while he glanced down at her for a second, a sad filled sigh passing his lips, "Now.. Don't try to leave, don't be bad, don't talk back, don't worry about anything, I've got us under control, and do not push away my love for you... I let it slide now since you barley know me, but when you do.. I expect you to return the love I'll give you."

Y/N definitely felt a grungy feeling going down her spine, but all she did was nod her head at his words, as usual.

"Good, now... Come on.."

He turned his full body back towards the woman in the chair before she flinched back at the feeling of his fingers moving underneath her blindfold, "I'm just gonna take this off, alright...?"

Stiffening up as she tightly shut her eyes, that's when she saw a light shine through her eyelids while the dark haired man pulled the blindfold right away from her eyes, being sure to just toss it across the room.

After a few minutes of just staring into her eyelids, the female peeled open her eyes and allowed her mouth to drop open at the man in front of her.

Noticing the stare that his love had on him, that's when he took a few awkward looks away from her, his cheeks growing red with each short gasp that came from her, "What? Do you recognize me..?"