𝐱𝐯.

Y/N STARED AT THE HALF, naked Kenji that cooked her a meal, his eyes constantly glancing over his shoulder to make eye contact with her. She was still getting used to the whole thing, especially the whole thing of him confidently being very close to naked as well. She didn't know what to do, but for some reason she felt as though everything she was doing was wrong, and she felt extremely awkward and embarrassed. She just wanted to return to the comfort of her room, but she knew she wouldn't even be able to go there either because of the new information she'd gathered.

"This is what you wanted this morning, isn't it baby?" He asked over the loud crackling of the food over the pan, his head turning for the millionth time during his cooking session. He watched as his victim nodded her head before he looked back to his food, his own giddy smile on his lips.

Y/N didn't speak a word, especially with the words that ran in the back of her mind. If she knew about him before, maybe from his little brother, then she wondered if she could've prevented this whole thing. She silently cursed herself for still not being aware of her surroundings, but there wasn't anything she could do now.

After a few more minutes of nothingness between the dark haired male and the E/C eyed teen that sat patiently, Kenji then turned off the stove and prepared the woman's meal onto her own plate before he turned himself around and waltzed right towards her, a happy shine clear through his eyes as he set the plate down infront of the shorter teen, "Here you go!! A perfect meal for a perfect girl..."

Unsure of what to say, Y/N just scrunched up her face and attempted to grab the plate that had the scrumptious looking food against it, only for it to be pulled away by the kidnapper, "Uhhh... What's that for??"

"Baby. If we're going to be living together like a happy couple... I'm sorry, but things are gonna have to change between the both of us, do you understand me?" Y/N physically recoiled from the sound of his voice, and that was the least of her worries in the moment.

She wanted to know what he had in mind. What he meant by what he'd just said. Usually she just let him delusional because she was constantly trying to figure out ways to escape out of here, but this was going into a whole different route she never knew it'd go down to, "Excuse me? I.. I don't get it.."

"Give me a thank you kiss, and you can eat this." Kenji ordered bluntly, the same smooth tone in her voice as if he wasn't doing anything wrong. His eyes narrowed while he gave her a gentle smile, his slender fingers around the edge of the plate, driving the girl to even more irritation.

Gulping, Y/N then leaned back in her shaky seat, ignoring the creaking sound as she did so. She didn't know what the issue was. She thought she was being polite, and if he wanted to get her to say thank you, she didn't think it had to be this way at all, "What?? W-When did things have to turn this way?"

That's when a scoff came from Kenji, he loved her so much, but sometimes he couldn't stand how she liked to play dumb with him. He knew very well that his demands were clear, and he hated spelling it out to her cause then he looked like a horrible person, "Y/N. You've been here for quite some time, and... I think you should get used to my affection by now."

Rolling her E/C eyes, Y/N let out her own scoff and clenched her jaw once she did, knowing that she didn't want to ever get used to the man and his psychotic love, "Oh so getting used to it is also giving you affection as well? Huh, I don't think so."

Kenji grinned his teeth together in his mouth before he stood up to his full height, shoving the plate over to her with no emotion laid out over his face. It was obvious he had a random mood swing that he didn't want to take out on her, but it still scared her alot. To know that at any moment he could break was something she didn't want to find out about at all.

He turned around and walked off, only this time he wasn't retreating back to his and his victims room, he was actually going to the room where Daniel was staying, causing panic to run all through Y/Ns mind. She hated the fact that she felt so guilty even though he did hurt her. Looked like she just didn't think he deserved death or torture.

Making short eye contact with the H/C haired teen that felt her blood running cold all throughout her body, the kidnapper then shut the door and the only thing that was heard was muffled noises from the other man.

She just turned her eyes back onto her food, finally realizing how powerful he truly was, even if he was gentle with her. Now that gave her a real reality check. This wasn't a game at all. If she wanted to live, she was going to abide by his rules whether she wanted to or not.