𝐯𝐢.

ONCE THE WOMAN FINALLY, got finished talking to her kidnapper, she stepped into the room that was supposedly hers, and she gasped a little at what she saw. It was actually very clean, well put together, and it had all of her belongings inside of it, which was creepy to her because she could've sworn that the man stole her impulsively. The walls were her favorite color and she hated to think it, but she actually really enjoyed the place she was currently in. It was like a dream to her, except the nightmare part was standing right behind her.

He snaked a hand around her waist as he leaned over the woman a little, making sure that she wouldn't have an advantage to escape him right then and there, "So... Do you like it baby? I spent so much time on it..."

Silently cringing to herself at the pet name he'd officially given her, that's when she shivered at the feeling of his fingers brushing up against her shirt before she crossed her arms over her body to show the man that she was uncomfortable with him touching her, "It's fine, yeah..."

Kenji didn't get the hint because all he did was moved his hand down to her hips, only making her even more uncomfortable with him, "Come on... I'm gonna need something better than a fine Y/N."

"It's nice." She grumbled underneath her breath but still making sure it was loud enough for the male to hear.

peering down at Y/N with a saddened expression as he noticed the look of discomfort shown on her face, that's when he crushed to himself and released his hand from her hip, knowing that he still couldn't be upset that she didn't give into his affection since she still wasn't use to him.

"Okay... Well.. you can have a look around, I guess..." He murmured as he pushed a hand up to his head before he ran his fingers through it with a frown appearing on his lips.

Y/N dropped her arms down before she wasted no time in stepping right through the room as she allowed her E/C eyes to scan all of the things she'd already owned.

"Hey... How did you even get all of my things...?" She questioned as she continued walking through the room with her eyes darting all over her belongings.

Chuckling at the woman and her agape mouth as she stared at everything around her in disbelief, Kenji leaned himself against the wall with an eyebrow raise and a smirk, "Haven't you noticed your things going missing?"

Y/N stopped in her tracks for a quick second, unknowingly alerting the dark haired man that tensed up a little, "I.. I have..."

"Yeah. I would sneak through your window and take your things." He responded to the other teen with a casual tone in his voice, acting like what he was currently saying was nothing out of the ordinary.

Biting on her bottom lip as she whirled herself back towards the man that stared at her with red tinted cheeks and the same smirk, she strained her eyes at him in disgust, "Wait, so.. you were going to kidnap me anyway??"

"Uhhh..." Kenji didn't know what to reply with because he didn't want the girl to think he was some kind of creep, but he also knew lying to the girl of his dreams would get him nowhere, so he just decided to be honest, "Y-Yes..."

Y/Ns mouth dropped open at the mans honesty because she didn't know how anyone could plan such a terrible thing. It hurt her so much because she knew she most likely wouldn't ever be able to talk to the people she once knew, and she hoped that her kidnapper knew that too, because she hated the feeling of not being in touch with her family and friends, so she wanted him to at least feel bad as well.

"You're... disgusting...!!" Y/N grumbled to the man that leaned himself off of the wall to let his mouth drop wide as well, his eyes immediately being filled with sadness just by the disrespectful name his love had just called him.