𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

DURING THE WHOLE DAY, Kenji wasn't able to keep his hands off of the other teen that was being forced to live with him. He tried to play it off like he was just madly in love with her, but she still didn't believe that part of the whole kidnapping. She was still sure that he was going to kill her someday, even though he tried everything to let her know that he wasn't going to hurt her. She thought that the only reason why he was tugging on her and holding her was because she tried to escape earlier.

She sat inbetween his legs while he laid his chin against her right shoulder, his head turning to the side as he looked up at her, watching as her E/C eyes turned down so they were making deep eye contact, "Are you hungry?? I got your favorite..."

"My favorite..? How do you know what my favorite food is...?" The female grimaced at the male that only pushed his arms around her body so that he was wrapping his arms around her torso with a giggle.

"I have my ways, Y/N... Anyway, are you hungry or not because I can just leave it out for the bugs..." He teased the girl that snapped her face down at the dark haired man that already had a playful smirk coating his lips that seemed to be too close to her neck.

She pursed her lips in thought as she stare down at Kenji, scared that there would be something in her food, but also feeling really hungry since she hadn't eaten since yesterday when the sun was out, "Fine.. I'll eat.."

Leaning himself back as he unwrapped his arms from the females body, Kenji sighed out with an even bigger grin playing at his mouth while he pulled his head back so his chin wasn't on her shoulder anymore, "Good.. Now come on, let's go.."

Y/N only rolled her E/C eyes at the feeling of Kenji making sure that he was first to get out of bed even though she was right in front of him, knowing that she could just slip herself right down the edge.

He shot up to his feet and faced the female that only pushed herself up to her own feet with an annoyed look over her face before he put his hand out to her, "Come on... I'll feed you.."

"What...? Y-You don't need to do that..." Y/N hesitantly put her hand in his, a frown forming on her lips when she'd processed what Kenji just told her. She didn't want him to think he had to do every little thing for him since he'd definitely already done enough for her.

Shrugging at the woman he pulled close to him, he looked at her with great intent, a small sparkle showing through his brown eyes while he began to walk with her body brushing up against his, "Ahhh, but I want to...!"

Y/N really didn't like the sound of the dark haired teen feeding her because she knew he was definitely the type to get carried away. She didn't want him to grow too obsessed to the point that he controlled everything she wanted to do. "Yeah, I get that... But.. you really don't need to... I know how to eat on my own, I don't see why you feel the need to-"

"Baby, let's not argue right now... It's already been decided.." Kenji cut her off with a soft tone to his voice that was obviously coating the annoyance he actually felt due to her protests that was quickly shut down.

The female didn't say a word back to the man that only lead her right out of the door, her eyes moving down onto the floor beneath the both of them as she whined to herself in her head, wondering how she was going to get out of this place so she'd never have to see this man beside her again.

She was too deep in thought that she didn't even realize that they were already in the weary kitchen, so Kenji just figured he'd snap her right back to reality, "Hey, baby... Your foods right there.."

Y/N flinched at the sound of Kenji's soft voice hitting through her ears, but she calmed herself down before she turned her E/C eyes onto the meal right in front of her, and she parted her lips at what she was looking at. It was her favorite food sitting right there on the table, and it was obvious that this was the way more fancier version. It looked like it was cooked by a professional, and Y/N was stunned that it actually looked so good.

The teen beside the girl looked inbetween her and her food, noticing the silence that came from her, "What?? You didn't think I was gonna feed you dog shit... Did you?"

"Huh? Oh... Yeah.. I actually did, sorry for underestimating you..?" She joked out with a breathy chuckle that was returned by her kidnapper that only began to make his way right to the chair that stood right in front of the woman's food.

He put his hand against the top of the chair before he pulled it back, turning himself back to the female that started walking right towards the chair that was just presented to her.

Once she was close enough to the chair she wasted no time in plopping herself right down on it, and it wasn't too long until she felt herself being pushed back up against the table until she was perfectly in front of her food that looked absolutely delicious at the moment.

Just as Y/N was about to pick up the utensil beside her food, she saw Kenji's slender fingers scooping it up before she could, causing her to bit on her bottom lip for a second, "Here, let me..."

The man pushed the utensil through her favorite food before he pulled it out and put it up to her mouth, his smile only growing as he stared right into her awkward E/C eyes, "Open..."

Grimacing at the sound of Kenji's demand, that's when the female let out a heavy breath from her mouth, and right before she was about to do what she was told, she paused at the sound that hit her ear.

There was a muffled scream that caught both her and Kenji's attention, but it sounded familiar.