𝐱𝐯𝐢.

Y/N WOKE UP TO THE SOUND, of loud curses that came from a familiar voice. She opened her eyes to see Kenji clearly aggravated as he ran his fingers through his black hair. That only made her fear him even more because he was never the type to blow up like this. She felt almost paralyzed at the scene in front of her, and it didn't take long for the other teen to realize that she was awake, making her feel as though she wouldn't be able to move ever again. He made eye contact with her from the corner of his eyes, and all of a sudden, it was like the love vanished.

He was looking at her with dull eyes. It was like he had no more emotion left within him. She could see it through his eyes, but she had no idea why he switched all of a sudden. She just pursed her lips and tried not to make any moves, her eyes narrowing and her heart feeling like it was closing in. His cold stare was nothing compared to the silence and the invisible look over his face though. She was curious as to why he was cursing, but she was too afraid to say a word.

"You're awake." Kenji mumbled out to the young woman that couldn't do anything but flinch. He noticed this, but he didn't mention anything about it like he usually did. He just silently crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for her to respond with absolutely anything, "What are you doing up so early, Y/N...?"

Out of nowhere, the girl gathered her thoughts and realized that if she didn't move now, something horrible could've been done to her, so she pulled herself up against the wall behind her, her voice low and shaky as she murmured the next few words that said, "I.. I.. heard something... Is everything okay..?"

Before Kenji could say anything, that's when her face contorted into a look of disgust, and she couldn't help but slam a hand over her mouth and nose. Her nose was met with an unbearable stench that made her eyes water. It was so strong she didn't think she would've been able to use her nose ever again, and all she needed to do was glance at the ravenette before she realized why he was so upset.

Every part of her body went cold as she furrowed her eyebrows with a grunt of even more disgust. Her stomach then turned and she wanted nothing more than to throw up, but she attempted to hold it in. Kenji was already going through stuff in his mind enough as it was.

"You made me do this shit!!" He blurted out with his voice slightly raised at her, causing her to jolt herself back some more, shocked by the way he randomly cursed at her. It wasn't like him at all, so she knew something was definitely up, and although she wasn't sure what exactly happened, the smell was all she needed to recognize what had happened. She didn't even want to question him, she just sulked to herself and fluttered her E/C eyes shut, upset by the fact that her thoughts were louder than ever.

Clenching his jaw while his hands softly gripped his black hair through his fingers, he began breathing heavily for a moment, his voice gruff and even louder as he raised his voice out to the teen that stayed still with her eyes closed, "Y/N...!"

"W-What...?" She whispered back, shaking as she tried to keep herself together. There wasn't anything she could've done at this point. It was like her whole world was over.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to kill him right now, and I wasn't expecting you to wake up so.. f-fucking early..!" By now, his emotionless look was gone and was replaced with one of guilt and love all together. It made her feel even worse, and she could've sworn everything around her went dark. He admitted to murdering someone right there as he looked her in the eye, and she couldn't believe that. It also wasn't just somebody. It was somebody she knew, and his death was because of her.

Just knowing that she was the reason for someone no longer being able to live a proper life was a horrible feeling that drowned her. She started shaking some more, a random tear rolling down her face as she did so. This feeling was so intense and powerful, she didn't know how she was going to live on, especially since she was living with someone like Kenji.

He just stood over her, continuing to stare at her trembling form while she tried to sink her thoughts deeper in her mind as if she was also attempting to bury them, "Just stay here.... I'll deal with everything for now... I might need your help later, though."

Y/N snapped her neck up towards the ravenette that let his eyes inspect her face for a few minutes with nothing but silence surrounding the both of them. Those words made her question things, and it made her ache some more. She didn't want to participate in the cover up neither. She just wanted to create a time machine, "Excuse.... me..?"

Simply reaching his hand out to the shorter teens face, that's when he cupped her chin through his fingers and allowed his other hand to come down from his hair so he could tenderly wipe the tear away from her hot cheeks, "You're a pretty crier, Y/N."

"What.. what did you mean... w-when you said you... might n-need my help...?" She didn't care about what else he had to say, she just wanted an explanation, and she wanted one now.

But no, that's not what she got at all. All she got from the dark eyed male was a sorrowful expression as he removed his soft hands away from her face before he turned on his heel, "I'm going to be gone for a few hours. I bought you food.... And I don't recommend going in that room."